Trump is my hero

KingA said:
I am not Nejerepast, but a REAL atheist, which has no sypathy for his/her x-religion, will be like us  :).

He is not me I promise :)  . The admin can easily check our IP addresses and See it is different .

nejepnerast said:
He is not me I promise :)  . The admin can easily check our IP addresses and See it is different .

+ Your English is MUCH better than mine lol. I am surprised they cant see that. xD

Cascade said:
It's not 'protection'. It's reality, fact and common sense. Christianity, as flawed as it is, is still far more superior than Islam and Judaism. To think these three religions are equally bad is heavy pandering (to Muslims and the regressive left) or you just have no idea what you're on about and you're ignorant as heck. You were probably raised in the west. You have no idea how horrible life is in the Middle East, under Islam.
Who the heck is talking about wealth? Dude, there is honor killings in Turkey. Also, people are discriminated against for being Christian there. Do you hear of such atrocities in Armenia? I don't think so. And nobody's saying all non-Muslim countries are more prosperous and richer than Muslim ones. Btw, Malaysia is bad when it comes to human rights. Gays are treated better in the most conservatively Christian parts of Eastern Europe than in Malaysia. Lol.
Europe was definitely a religious hellhole at that time, but it is pretty na?ve to think that Muslims were peaceful. Your ancestors lived under them during the Muhammad era. We were deprived of our rights. Islamic violence was more 'quiet' at that time, but it did occur. Medieval Europe and its barbarism were just more popular in our textbooks. Doesn't mean Muslims were all peaceful in that time.

Yes, it is about religion. You read the Quran and what Muhammad taught or are you deliberately being dismissive? You have to be foolish to ignore the Quran teachings, with all due respect.
You sound like him. You even type like him.  :blink:

FYI, a real atheist doesn't unwisely think all religion is equally bad. That's so cowardly and stupid, to be honest. You must be pandering to Muslims. You probably think Islam is a race and it shouldn't be "picked on". Lol.
You know someone doesn't have a good argument against human rights in Christianity when they bring up medieval Europe. Lol. Seriously, this guy has to be a sockpuppet of Nejerenpast. :giggle:

Whether he likes it or not, most Christian-majority countries still have better human rights (not just wealth) than Islamic ones. Bringing up Africa is silly because they still cling to traditional African ways of life and rituals. Also, little did he know that the most richest and prosperous Muslim countries are the most foulest when it comes to human rights (Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Qatar, UAE). They're also the most Islamic, where they impose Sharia laws, arrest anyone who preaches other religions, gays and women who show cleavage. But of course, to him it's all about "politics, stability, education", NOT Islam. :lol:

I never said all religions are equal bad, but there is not big difference between those three religions. In Christianity Jesus  is God, in Islam he is a prophet. Who can develop a country or a society based on those stories?  :rofl2: . However I like Christianty more, that is because it has effected our traditions and culture, not for any other reason .

Read the history of the Iraqi Jewsh when they moved to Israel between 1940-50. They were not popular among other European Jewsh, they looked down on them, because many of IRAQI jewsh were uneducated. My point is religion has nothing to do if a country or nation are not willing to develop themelvs

KingA said:
I never said all religions are equal bad, but there is not big difference between those three religions. In Christianity Jesus  is God, in Islam he is a prophet. Who can develop a country or a society based on those stories?  :rofl2: . However I like Christianty more, that is because it has effected our traditions and culture, not for any other reason .

Read the history of the Iraqi Jewsh when they moved to Israel between 1940-50. They were not popular among other European Jewsh, they looked down on them, because many of IRAQI jewsh were uneducated. My point is religion has nothing to do if a country or nation are not willing to develop themelvs

However I like Christianty more, that is because it has effected our traditions and culture, but not for any other reason .

Are you serious? You sound like you're a teenager so I'll explain it to you.

Countries and Societies are not developed on the basis whether Jesus is god or prophet or not, they're developed based on the teachings and morals placed by the religions.

Religions are ideologies with a supernatural layer, a dominant ideology can shape any country and society which is why Islam has its impact on Muslim countries, Christianity in originally Christian countries, and Judaism in Jewish communities.

More smaller cases are the Mandeans, Yezidis, and Druze.

Also your logic doesn't make sense, what does Euro-Jews looking down on Iraqi Jews for being uneducated have to do with religion? Doesn't prove anything really...

mrzurnaci said:
Are you serious? You sound like you're a teenager so I'll explain it to you.

Countries and Societies are not developed on the basis whether Jesus is god or prophet or not, they're developed based on the teachings and morals placed by the religions.

Religions are ideologies with a supernatural layer, a dominant ideology can shape any country and society which is why Islam has its impact on Muslim countries, Christianity in originally Christian countries, and Judaism in Jewish communities.

More smaller cases are the Mandeans, Yezidis, and Druze.

Also your logic doesn't make sense, what does Euro-Jews looking down on Iraqi Jews for being uneducated have to do with religion? Doesn't prove anything really...

European Jewsh WERE more educated and developed than Iraqi or M.E Jewsh
European Chiristans are more educated and developed than Iraqi and ME. Christans.
Eropean Muslims (Albania) is more developed than many countries in in ME.

Cant you see the pattern here??
If not, I suggest you to train more on your left side of the brain , because there are logic and facts and not emtions ( as you are showing for Christianty)

KingA said:
European Jewsh WERE more educated and developed than Iraqi or M.E Jewsh
European Chiristans are more educated and developed than Iraqi and ME. Christans.
Eropean Muslims (Albania) is more developed than many countries in in ME.

Cant you see the pattern here??
If not, I suggest you to train more on your left side of the brain , because there are logic and facts and not emtions ( as you are showing for Christianty)

Europe's Christian culture aided that development though.

Don't forget that, before Islam, we were just as educated if not more educated. Muslims then started destroying our schools and churches which were educating people.

KingA said:
What does Jesus being a prophet in Islam have to do with anything? And who said our society was built on that? Lol. You're just looking at things superficially. Forget the fact that Quran included biblical characters. Just look at Islam's core teachings and compare them to those of Jesus. That's my main argument.

No, you are indeed right that secularism helped us pave a way in society. You don't have to live under Judaeo-Christian values in the west/Europe (Geert Wilders and Milo Yiannopolous, whom I admire and respect, say this, but I do disagree with them on that part). However still, living in a traditional Christian society is still far more safer and prospering than a comparable Islamic one. Now I hope you understand me.

Back