Trump is my hero

mrzurnaci said:
he's not in favor of giving you a country though...

I'm not in faveur of establishing a kurdish state in it's current form too  where we are surrounded by enemies . Confederation is more practical at this stage until other parts of Kurdistan is liberated or there is a major change in political map of the region .

Kurdish referendum is the least of iran's problem now with this speech and you will see the opening of iranian boarder crossing in the coming weeks or months along with concessions to Iranian kurd .

You see Kurds are a major problem in the countries they live in , it is either these countries become democratic which kurds can choose to stay or separate through ballots or they can continue being the way they are and Kurdish loyalty will always be to the outside world and that is not in their interest .

KingA said:
I thought we had some sympathy for the Arabs, but it does not look like that lol

why would I have sympathy for Arabaye? At this point, they know Islam and Islamic ideology does NOT work yet they still try to keep it while also modernizing. You CAN'T have your cake and eat it at the same time...

mrzurnaci said:
why would I have sympathy for Arabaye? At this point, they know Islam and Islamic ideology does NOT work yet they still try to keep it while also modernizing. You CAN'T have your cake and eat it at the same time...
Yeah this.

mrzurnaci said:

Imagine if all Arabs hear that we have no sympathy for them, and we already considered Turks and Kurds as enemy; lonely in a occean of Muslims. We could play smarter... or we cant make any change?

KingA said:
Imagine if all Arabs hear that we have no sympathy for them, and we already considered Turks and Kurds as enemy; lonely in a occean of Muslims. We could play smarter... or we cant make any change?

What difference would it make? Islam teaches Muslims that anyone who isn't Muslim is inherently inferior. Whether we like them or not, they're not going to like us and treat us like human beings...

mrzurnaci said:
What difference would it make? Islam teaches Muslims that anyone who isn't Muslim is inherently inferior. Whether we like them or not, they're not going to like us and treat us like human beings...

Yes, but they will hate us EVEN MORE if we are against them. Not so much different for us living abroad, but it really matters for Assyrians living in M.E.

KingA said:
Yes, but they will hate us EVEN MORE if we are against them. Not so much different for us living abroad, but it really matters for Assyrians living in M.E.

Hate is hate, they already hate us dude... If they don't hate us openly, they hate us behind closed doors...
It already says this in the Qur'an. Even if we do good things for them, they will still hate us.

In Islam, if you're not a Muslim, you're not and never will be equal to a Muslim. Even if you helped and fed every Muslim in the world, they will still back stab you...

This is the entire reason why the Israel-Palestine war is still going on, it's not the Jews, it's the Palestinians and their stupid Islamic beliefs. Palestinian Christians are doing just fine in Israel.

If they hate us, we have to do something about it, you can't appease them dude... This is why I keep saying for Assyrians in homeland to arm themselves and stay armed. There will ALWAYS be an occasional Muslim or a small mob of them that will try to attack us and we need to defend ourselves.

KingA said:
We don't hate Arabs though. We just hate Islam. And any sane person should be against Islam like the plague.

We should make a distinction between the ethnicity and religion.

Cascade said:
We don't hate Arabs though. We just hate Islam. And any sane person should be against Islam like the plague.

couldn't have said it any better. Arabs are not the problem. It's Islam and its underlying ideology.

mrzurnaci said:
Hate is hate, they already hate us dude... If they don't hate us openly, they hate us behind closed doors...
It already says this in the Qur'an. Even if we do good things for them, they will still hate us.

In Islam, if you're not a Muslim, you're not and never will be equal to a Muslim. Even if you helped and fed every Muslim in the world, they will still back stab you...

This is the entire reason why the Israel-Palestine war is still going on, it's not the Jews, it's the Palestinians and their stupid Islamic beliefs. Palestinian Christians are doing just fine in Israel.

If they hate us, we have to do something about it, you can't appease them dude... This is why I keep saying for Assyrians in homeland to arm themselves and stay armed. There will ALWAYS be an occasional Muslim or a small mob of them that will try to attack us and we need to defend ourselves.

I dont know how can you compare us to Israel???
1- Israel has access to two seas ( Mediterranean and Red Sea). That means they can close borders with Muslims without problem. What about Assyria??
2- They have the best technology, industry,agriculture, weapons etc. and support from outside( USA and Nato) . Who support us?? What do we have?
3- They are around 8 mil. population, how many of us are left in our homeland?

Conclusion, Israel is capable to make war with all Muslims without any problem. Unfortunately, we have NO CHANCE to use force against all of them. We have to make peace with some of them.

Cascade said:

What about not making disiction between Islam and Christianity? or we (Assyrians) are programmed to protect Christianity, exactly the same way Arabs protect Islam . Most of us will rather lose Assyrian identity than Christianty. You see my point? What is different between them and us?

Dont say one religion is more peaceful than other, both have the same roots and fundamental.

KingA said:
I dont know how can you compare us to Israel???
1- Israel has access to two seas ( Mediterranean and Red Sea). That means they can close borders with Muslims without problem. What about Assyria??
2- They have the best technology, industry,agriculture, weapons etc. and support from outside( USA and Nato) . Who support us?? What do we have?
3- They are around 8 mil. population, how many of us are left in our homeland?

Conclusion, Israel is capable to make war with all Muslims without any problem. Unfortunately, we have NO CHANCE to use force against all of them. We have to make peace with some of them.

1. Airports...
2. Israel didn't have the best technology, etc, from the get go... We have alot of educated diaspora Assyrians who can help with this.
3. those Jews came from other countries all around the world, you think Assyrians can't or won't move back to Assyria?

omg, you're another retarted assyrian who thinks we have to fight against every Muslim just to make Assyria...
We're not fighting against damn Muslim, we're fighting against whoever aggressively attacks us.
watch this video playlist im sending u...

mrzurnaci said:
1. Airports...
2. Israel didn't have the best technology, etc, from the get go... We have alot of educated diaspora Assyrians who can help with this.
3. those Jews came from other countries all around the world, you think Assyrians can't or won't move back to Assyria?

omg, you're another retarted assyrian who thinks we have to fight against every Muslim just to make Assyria...
We're not fighting against damn Muslim, we're fighting against whoever aggressively attacks us.
watch this video playlist im sending u...

1- Come on, you should know the differences between Sea Ports and airportd, both from cost and security point of view. Not sure if you know that lol
2- Jewsh people were the most educated society in Europe and outside from 2nd Word war until now, read history.
3- 8 million people are the citzen of Modern Israel. I am not talking about 15 million Jewsh aroun the world. No dude, when ISIS attacked Nineveh plains, we should been there and defended our land.

I never said all muslim hate us and we should protect us with weapons. you said that Islam is problem. when you know 99% of people around Assyria are Muslims. who is retarted and illogical now?

KingA said:
1- Come on, you should know the differences between Sea Ports and airportd, both from cost and security point of view. Not sure if you know that lol
2- Jewsh people were the most educated society in Europe and outside from 2nd Word war until now, read history.
3- 8 million people are the citzen of Modern Israel. I am not talking about 15 million Jewsh aroun the world. No dude, when ISIS attacked Nineveh plains, we should been there and defended our land.

I never said all muslim hate us and we should protect us with weapons. you said that Islam is problem. when you know 99% of people around Assyria are Muslims. who is retarted and illogical now?

1. ok how do you explain Switzerland and Liechtenstein? Both are landlocked yet they are dramatically well developed nations.
2. True that jews were very educated thanks to European academics, but we do have alot of well educated Assyrians, especially in the West and Middle East.
3. Well unfortunately, multiple circumstances made it impossible to adequately defend the Plains. KRG disarming us, USA forcing Zowaa and other parties that had militias to disarm, ISIS using American-produced armored vehicles, and a lack of good anti-vehicle weapons to address this.

I know im retarded and illogical :) sorry khon, I'm just a little stressed from a software project.
anyways, you make a good point but we don't want to turn into a second Lebanon. Lebanon was practically a Christian state until the Maronayeh turned themselves into "partial dhimmis"...

KingA said:
What about not making disiction between Islam and Christianity? or we (Assyrians) are programmed to protect Christianity, exactly the same way Arabs protect Islam . Most of us will rather lose Assyrian identity than Christianty. You see my point? What is different between them and us?
I've made posts and threads against Christianity and how futile it is as a religion (I hope you've noticed this), BUT Christianity is still a far more peaceful religion compared to Islam. Christianity has at least entered a reformation. I will defend Christianity when it comes to Islam. Many proclaimed atheists such as Bill Maher and neurologist Sam Harris do so. Islam is far more dangerous, pernicious and violent. It is not to be compared to Christianity. For starters, look at Muhammad and Jesus.

Dont say one religion is more peaceful than other, both have the same roots and fundamental.
Lol. Spoken like a true leftist, Islamic apologist ("all religions are equally bad because muh feelings.... derp derp".

Look at Christian majority countries like Armenia, Malta and Greece and compare them to Islamic majority ones like Iran, Pakistan, Yemen and Saudi Arabia. I don't need to go on. Again, look at the core beliefs of Christianity (Jesus, not the Old Testament) and look at Muhammad. You surely cannot be this misinformed and oblivious.

Are you the secular Kurd Nejerepast btw? He thinks exactly like you. Lol. Are you an Assyrian though?

Cascade said:
I've made posts and threads against Christianity and how futile it is as a religion (I hope you've noticed this), BUT Christianity is still a far more peaceful religion compared to Islam. Christianity has at least entered a reformation. I will defend Christianity when it comes to Islam. Many proclaimed atheists such as Bill Maher and neurologist Sam Harris do so. Islam is far more dangerous, pernicious and violent. It is not to be compared to Christianity. For starters, look at Muhammad and Jesus.
Lol. Spoken like a true leftist, Islamic apologist ("all religions are equally bad because muh feelings.... derp derp".

Look at Christian majority countries like Armenia, Malta and Greece and compare them to Islamic majority ones like Iran, Pakistan, Yemen and Saudi Arabia. I don't need to go on. Again, look at the core beliefs of Christianity (Jesus, not the Old Testament) and look at Muhammad. You surely cannot be this misinformed and oblivious.

Are you the secular Kurd Nejerepast btw? He thinks exactly like you. Lol. Are you an Assyrian though?

I cant see the point to protect one abrahamic religion against another one. Why dont you compare Armenia with Turkey and Azerbijan??. They are neighbors. All have almost the same nature, and resources and even culture. Armenia is worse among them when it comes to wealth(check Gdp). What about comparing Malaysia (Mosly Muslims) with Ethopia ( mostly Christians) ??. So comparing how develop a country is, based on religion, makes no sence.

In 11th centry Muslims leaders(Battle of Arsuf) were much more peaceful than Christians from Europa at that time. 21th centry is totally opposite. Westeren countries choiced to distinguish between religion and politics, while muslims choiced to be radical.  That is not becuase of religion, but many other factors ( stability, wealth, education, democracy, culture etc. )

I am not Nejerepast, but a REAL atheist, which has no sypathy for his/her x-religion, will be like us  :).

KingA said:
I cant see the point to protect one abrahamic religion against another one. Why dont you compare Armenia with Turkey and Azerbijan??. They are neighbors. All have almost the same nature, and resources and even culture. Armenia is worse among them when it comes to wealth(check Gdp). What about comparing Malaysia (Mosly Muslims) with Ethopia ( mostly Christians) ??. So comparing how develop a country is, based on religion, makes no sence.

In 11th centry Muslims leaders(Battle of Arsuf) were much more peaceful than Christians from Europa at that time. 21th centry is totally opposite. Westeren countries choiced to distinguish between religion and politics, while muslims choiced to be radical.  That is not becuase of religion, but many other factors ( stability, wealth, education, democracy, culture etc. )

I am not Nejerepast, but a REAL atheist, which has no sypathy for his/her x-religion, will be like us  :).

Because Abrahamic religions are ideologies with a supernatural layer. Christianity has a better ideology than Islam and this is most obvious in reality.
I am a man of science, part of science is the scientific method which includes observational study.

In terms of observation, countries that have a Christian-based culture are alot less worse off than countries with an Islamic-based culture.
This isn't just the reality of today, it's been the reality for the past hundreds of years.

mrzurnaci said:
Because Abrahamic religions are ideologies with a supernatural layer. Christianity has a better ideology than Islam and this is most obvious in reality.
I am a man of science, part of science is the scientific method which includes observational study.

In terms of observation, countries that have a Christian-based culture are alot less worse off than countries with an Islamic-based culture.
This isn't just the reality of today, it's been the reality for the past hundreds of years.

Totally true that most of Christian- based nations are doing better than Islamic-based nation NOWDAYS, but it has not always been like that. European people would tried Renaissance period, industrial and political revolutions with or without Christianty. Last time I checked, Church were not so peaceful with Galileo Galileis's scientific discoveries . My point is, dont link European progress with christianty. Why Repoblic of Congo is less developed than most of European countries? are not both sides Christians?

KingA said:
Totally true that most of Christian- based nations are doing better than Islamic-based nation NOWDAYS, but it has not always been like that. European people would tried Renaissance period, industrial and political revolutions with or without Christianty. Last time I checked, Church were not so peaceful with Galileo Galileis's scientific discoveries . My point is, dont link European progress with christianty. Why Repoblic of Congo is less developed than most of European countries? are not both sides Christians?

"Totally true that most of Christian- based nations are doing better than Islamic-based nation NOWDAYS"
Yes, nowadays, because Christianity helped Europe in the long run.

"Church were not so peaceful with Galileo Galileis's scientific discoveries ."
That's a lie, the (Assyrian) Churches and our congregations were open to Galileo's discoveries.

"dont link European progress with christianty."
But Christianity is the underlying ideology that helped Europe become the dominant civilization though.

"Why Repoblic of Congo is less developed than most of European countries? are not both sides Christians? "
Because the Republic of Congo's population was mostly Muslim up until the 1800s. Not to mention the basis that Africa was mostly cut off from Asia and Europe as there was little contact until the scramble for Africa.

KingA said:
I cant see the point to protect one abrahamic religion against another one.
It's not 'protection'. It's reality, fact and common sense. Christianity, as flawed as it is, is still far more superior than Islam and Judaism. To think these three religions are equally bad is heavy pandering (to Muslims and the regressive left) or you just have no idea what you're on about and you're ignorant as heck. You were probably raised in the west. You have no idea how horrible life is in the Middle East, under Islam.

Why dont you compare Armenia with Turkey and Azerbijan??. They are neighbors. All have almost the same nature, and resources and even culture. Armenia is worse among them when it comes to wealth(check Gdp). What about comparing Malaysia (Mosly Muslims) with Ethopia ( mostly Christians) ??. So comparing how develop a country is, based on religion, makes no sence.
Who the heck is talking about wealth? Dude, there is honor killings in Turkey. Also, people are discriminated against for being Christian there. Do you hear of such atrocities in Armenia? I don't think so. And nobody's saying all non-Muslim countries are more prosperous and richer than Muslim ones. Btw, Malaysia is bad when it comes to human rights. Gays are treated better in the most conservatively Christian parts of Eastern Europe than in Malaysia. Lol.

Europe was definitely a religious hellhole at that time, but it is pretty na?ve to think that Muslims were peaceful. Your ancestors lived under them during the Muhammad era. We were deprived of our rights. Islamic violence was more 'quiet' at that time, but it did occur. Medieval Europe and its barbarism were just more popular in our textbooks. Doesn't mean Muslims were all peaceful in that time.

Yes, it is about religion. You read the Quran and what Muhammad taught or are you deliberately being dismissive? You have to be foolish to ignore the Quran teachings, with all due respect.

You sound like him. You even type like him.  :blink:

FYI, a real atheist doesn't unwisely think all religion is equally bad. That's so cowardly and stupid, to be honest. You must be pandering to Muslims. You probably think Islam is a race and it shouldn't be "picked on". Lol.

mrzurnaci said:
"Totally true that most of Christian- based nations are doing better than Islamic-based nation NOWDAYS"
Yes, nowadays, because Christianity helped Europe in the long run.

"Church were not so peaceful with Galileo Galileis's scientific discoveries ."
That's a lie, the (Assyrian) Churches and our congregations were open to Galileo's discoveries.

"dont link European progress with christianty."
But Christianity is the underlying ideology that helped Europe become the dominant civilization though.

"Why Repoblic of Congo is less developed than most of European countries? are not both sides Christians? "
Because the Republic of Congo's population was mostly Muslim up until the 1800s. Not to mention the basis that Africa was mostly cut off from Asia and Europe as there was little contact until the scramble for Africa.
You know someone doesn't have a good argument against human rights in Christianity when they bring up medieval Europe. Lol. Seriously, this guy has to be a sockpuppet of Nejerenpast. :giggle:

Whether he likes it or not, most Christian-majority countries still have better human rights (not just wealth) than Islamic ones. Bringing up Africa is silly because they still cling to traditional African ways of life and rituals. Also, little did he know that the most richest and prosperous Muslim countries are the most foulest when it comes to human rights (Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Qatar, UAE). They're also the most Islamic, where they impose Sharia laws, arrest anyone who preaches other religions, gays and women who show cleavage. But of course, to him it's all about "politics, stability, education", NOT Islam. :lol:

Back