• Our popular and beloved forums are finally back, after being down since April 2018 due to hosting and server issues. We have now switched to a better platform, while maintenaing all data as it was before (contents and user names) . Thank you for your patience and loyalty. If you have any questions, need to report an error, or are having trouble logging in, please email us at: assyrianvoice@rogers.com

Trump is my hero

nejepnerast

mrzurnaci said:
he's not in favor of giving you a country though...
I'm not in faveur of establishing a kurdish state in it's current form too  where we are surrounded by enemies . Confederation is more practical at this stage until other parts of Kurdistan is liberated or there is a major change in political map of the region .

Kurdish referendum is the least of iran's problem now with this speech and you will see the opening of iranian boarder crossing in the coming weeks or months along with concessions to Iranian kurd .

You see Kurds are a major problem in the countries they live in , it is either these countries become democratic which kurds can choose to stay or separate through ballots or they can continue being the way they are and Kurdish loyalty will always be to the outside world and that is not in their interest .

mrzurnaci

KingA said:
I thought we had some sympathy for the Arabs, but it does not look like that lol
why would I have sympathy for Arabaye? At this point, they know Islam and Islamic ideology does NOT work yet they still try to keep it while also modernizing. You CAN'T have your cake and eat it at the same time...

Cascade

mrzurnaci said:
why would I have sympathy for Arabaye? At this point, they know Islam and Islamic ideology does NOT work yet they still try to keep it while also modernizing. You CAN'T have your cake and eat it at the same time...
Yeah this.

KingA

mrzurnaci said:
Imagine if all Arabs hear that we have no sympathy for them, and we already considered Turks and Kurds as enemy; lonely in a occean of Muslims. We could play smarter... or we cant make any change?

mrzurnaci

KingA said:
Imagine if all Arabs hear that we have no sympathy for them, and we already considered Turks and Kurds as enemy; lonely in a occean of Muslims. We could play smarter... or we cant make any change?
What difference would it make? Islam teaches Muslims that anyone who isn't Muslim is inherently inferior. Whether we like them or not, they're not going to like us and treat us like human beings...

KingA

mrzurnaci said:
What difference would it make? Islam teaches Muslims that anyone who isn't Muslim is inherently inferior. Whether we like them or not, they're not going to like us and treat us like human beings...
Yes, but they will hate us EVEN MORE if we are against them. Not so much different for us living abroad, but it really matters for Assyrians living in M.E.

mrzurnaci

KingA said:
Yes, but they will hate us EVEN MORE if we are against them. Not so much different for us living abroad, but it really matters for Assyrians living in M.E.
Hate is hate, they already hate us dude... If they don't hate us openly, they hate us behind closed doors...
It already says this in the Qur'an. Even if we do good things for them, they will still hate us.

In Islam, if you're not a Muslim, you're not and never will be equal to a Muslim. Even if you helped and fed every Muslim in the world, they will still back stab you...

This is the entire reason why the Israel-Palestine war is still going on, it's not the Jews, it's the Palestinians and their stupid Islamic beliefs. Palestinian Christians are doing just fine in Israel.

If they hate us, we have to do something about it, you can't appease them dude... This is why I keep saying for Assyrians in homeland to arm themselves and stay armed. There will ALWAYS be an occasional Muslim or a small mob of them that will try to attack us and we need to defend ourselves.

Cascade

KingA said:
We don't hate Arabs though. We just hate Islam. And any sane person should be against Islam like the plague.

We should make a distinction between the ethnicity and religion.

mrzurnaci

Cascade said:
We don't hate Arabs though. We just hate Islam. And any sane person should be against Islam like the plague.

couldn't have said it any better. Arabs are not the problem. It's Islam and its underlying ideology.

KingA

mrzurnaci said:
Hate is hate, they already hate us dude... If they don't hate us openly, they hate us behind closed doors...
It already says this in the Qur'an. Even if we do good things for them, they will still hate us.

In Islam, if you're not a Muslim, you're not and never will be equal to a Muslim. Even if you helped and fed every Muslim in the world, they will still back stab you...

This is the entire reason why the Israel-Palestine war is still going on, it's not the Jews, it's the Palestinians and their stupid Islamic beliefs. Palestinian Christians are doing just fine in Israel.

If they hate us, we have to do something about it, you can't appease them dude... This is why I keep saying for Assyrians in homeland to arm themselves and stay armed. There will ALWAYS be an occasional Muslim or a small mob of them that will try to attack us and we need to defend ourselves.
I dont know how can you compare us to Israel???
1- Israel has access to two seas ( Mediterranean and Red Sea). That means they can close borders with Muslims without problem. What about Assyria??
2- They have the best technology, industry,agriculture, weapons etc. and support from outside( USA and Nato) . Who support us?? What do we have?
3- They are around 8 mil. population, how many of us are left in our homeland?

Conclusion, Israel is capable to make war with all Muslims without any problem. Unfortunately, we have NO CHANCE to use force against all of them. We have to make peace with some of them.

KingA

Cascade said:

What about not making disiction between Islam and Christianity? or we (Assyrians) are programmed to protect Christianity, exactly the same way Arabs protect Islam . Most of us will rather lose Assyrian identity than Christianty. You see my point? What is different between them and us?

Dont say one religion is more peaceful than other, both have the same roots and fundamental.

mrzurnaci

KingA said:
I dont know how can you compare us to Israel???
1- Israel has access to two seas ( Mediterranean and Red Sea). That means they can close borders with Muslims without problem. What about Assyria??
2- They have the best technology, industry,agriculture, weapons etc. and support from outside( USA and Nato) . Who support us?? What do we have?
3- They are around 8 mil. population, how many of us are left in our homeland?

Conclusion, Israel is capable to make war with all Muslims without any problem. Unfortunately, we have NO CHANCE to use force against all of them. We have to make peace with some of them.
1. Airports...
2. Israel didn't have the best technology, etc, from the get go... We have alot of educated diaspora Assyrians who can help with this.
3. those Jews came from other countries all around the world, you think Assyrians can't or won't move back to Assyria?

omg, you're another retarted assyrian who thinks we have to fight against every Muslim just to make Assyria...
We're not fighting against damn Muslim, we're fighting against whoever aggressively attacks us.
watch this video playlist im sending u...

KingA

mrzurnaci said:
1. Airports...
2. Israel didn't have the best technology, etc, from the get go... We have alot of educated diaspora Assyrians who can help with this.
3. those Jews came from other countries all around the world, you think Assyrians can't or won't move back to Assyria?

omg, you're another retarted assyrian who thinks we have to fight against every Muslim just to make Assyria...
We're not fighting against damn Muslim, we're fighting against whoever aggressively attacks us.
watch this video playlist im sending u...

1- Come on, you should know the differences between Sea Ports and airportd, both from cost and security point of view. Not sure if you know that lol
2- Jewsh people were the most educated society in Europe and outside from 2nd Word war until now, read history.
3- 8 million people are the citzen of Modern Israel. I am not talking about 15 million Jewsh aroun the world. No dude, when ISIS attacked Nineveh plains, we should been there and defended our land.

I never said all muslim hate us and we should protect us with weapons. you said that Islam is problem. when you know 99% of people around Assyria are Muslims. who is retarted and illogical now?

mrzurnaci

KingA said:
1- Come on, you should know the differences between Sea Ports and airportd, both from cost and security point of view. Not sure if you know that lol
2- Jewsh people were the most educated society in Europe and outside from 2nd Word war until now, read history.
3- 8 million people are the citzen of Modern Israel. I am not talking about 15 million Jewsh aroun the world. No dude, when ISIS attacked Nineveh plains, we should been there and defended our land.

I never said all muslim hate us and we should protect us with weapons. you said that Islam is problem. when you know 99% of people around Assyria are Muslims. who is retarted and illogical now?
1. ok how do you explain Switzerland and Liechtenstein? Both are landlocked yet they are dramatically well developed nations.
2. True that jews were very educated thanks to European academics, but we do have alot of well educated Assyrians, especially in the West and Middle East.
3. Well unfortunately, multiple circumstances made it impossible to adequately defend the Plains. KRG disarming us, USA forcing Zowaa and other parties that had militias to disarm, ISIS using American-produced armored vehicles, and a lack of good anti-vehicle weapons to address this.

I know im retarded and illogical :) sorry khon, I'm just a little stressed from a software project.
anyways, you make a good point but we don't want to turn into a second Lebanon. Lebanon was practically a Christian state until the Maronayeh turned themselves into "partial dhimmis"...

Cascade

KingA said:
What about not making disiction between Islam and Christianity? or we (Assyrians) are programmed to protect Christianity, exactly the same way Arabs protect Islam . Most of us will rather lose Assyrian identity than Christianty. You see my point? What is different between them and us?
I've made posts and threads against Christianity and how futile it is as a religion (I hope you've noticed this), BUT Christianity is still a far more peaceful religion compared to Islam. Christianity has at least entered a reformation. I will defend Christianity when it comes to Islam. Many proclaimed atheists such as Bill Maher and neurologist Sam Harris do so. Islam is far more dangerous, pernicious and violent. It is not to be compared to Christianity. For starters, look at Muhammad and Jesus.

Dont say one religion is more peaceful than other, both have the same roots and fundamental.
Lol. Spoken like a true leftist, Islamic apologist ("all religions are equally bad because muh feelings.... derp derp".

Look at Christian majority countries like Armenia, Malta and Greece and compare them to Islamic majority ones like Iran, Pakistan, Yemen and Saudi Arabia. I don't need to go on. Again, look at the core beliefs of Christianity (Jesus, not the Old Testament) and look at Muhammad. You surely cannot be this misinformed and oblivious.

Are you the secular Kurd Nejerepast btw? He thinks exactly like you. Lol. Are you an Assyrian though?