Toronto was fun..but boy does it feel good to be home!

xzotic eyez

I was in Toronto this past Friday for my cousin's engagement. and I had the honor to finally meet ASHOOR! It was so nice to meet you Ashoor..and Steve feels the same way. I wish i was able to stay longer but we left home the next day and boy did it seem like such a long drive back to the states! lol. I will say that Toronto's roads are much better than Michigans! lol we joked about how you could feel every bump on our roads here and Toronto's was so smooth.

Good seeing you and your wife looked beautiful as well!!!
Hope to see you at the wedding next year, pkhail'td alah.

Edna

I hate Toronto.. mostly for the traffic.. the city itself is alright, i guess...  My sisters are going to Michigan tomorrow for some shopping.. typical lol

Hey Edna, it was very nice to finally see you, Steve, and the girls! Very lovely family :)

If you will be invited to Freddy's wedding in August , we will see you guys there again :)

Will post pic I took with you guys later or I can send it to you later.

Ashoor

Edna, I forgot to ask, where did you guys stay here in Toronto?

Also, before you came, I was talking to Hiba and Fadya from Detroit, and I asked them if they know you and your sister and they said yes indeed :)  - they are relatives (same village)

ASHOOR

atourina said:
I hate Toronto.. mostly for the traffic.. the city itself is alright, i guess...  My sisters are going to Michigan tomorrow for some shopping.. typical lol

yea the highways were nice as far as the smooth roads but there was some construction we ran into..not too bad compared to here lol. Michigan shopping?! moot wahass lool...it's rainy here today..are they sure they want to come here lol

ASHOOR said:
Edna, I forgot to ask, where did you guys stay here in Toronto?

Also, before you came, I was talking to Hiba and Fadya from Detroit, and I asked them if they know you and your sister and they said yes indeed :)  - they are relatives (same village)

ASHOOR

Hi Ashoor, we stayed at the hampton inn.. Steve loves the hampton lol. always good service. it was near the hall too. there was no way i was going to go to yvonne's house with all my kids lol. yes hiba and fadya! i know them!! :) i figured they were barwarniyah too b/c they were friends with one of my friends that is barwarneta. btw, did you hear of the lady who was killed in a car accident here? jareh ..so sad. she was barwarneta too..very very nice lady.

Steve remembered the days of him "taking over avn" lol on the msg boards! those were the days. lol can you please email me the picture ( i hate the way i turn out in pics sometimes lol ) my email is ednatamou@yahoo.com

I saw freddy and his family there.. if we're invited i'll see you guys there too. im sure my family will be invited b/c they know his mom jamila very well from back home.

Back