To lose weight, you must eat fewer calories than your body uses.

Rana

This doesn't necessarily mean that you have to eat less food. You can create lower-calorie versions of some of your favorite dishes by substituting low-calorie fruits and vegetables in place of higher-calorie ingredients. The water and fiber in fruits and vegetables will add volume to your dishes, so you can eat the same amount of food with fewer calories. Most fruits and vegetables are naturally low in fat and calories and are filling.

this is common sense, but the problem is that your body will pressure u to go eat more, and if u have a food addiction then you'll likely suffer from withdrawal (shakes, feeling out of energy, etc.)

mrzurnaci said:
this is common sense, but the problem is that your body will pressure u to go eat more, and if u have a food addiction then you'll likely suffer from withdrawal (shakes, feeling out of energy, etc.)

There are "good" calories and "bad" calories, and there are foods that you eat that contain the "good" calories that make you feel full and provide your body with the necessary fuel (energy) to propery sustain itself throughout the day and a workout, while still allowing the body to lose weight.  Oh yeah, food addiction is mental, not physical.

ASHUR said:
There are "good" calories and "bad" calories, and there are foods that you eat that contain the "good" calories that make you feel full and provide your body with the necessary fuel (energy) to propery sustain itself throughout the day and a workout, while still allowing the body to lose weight.  Oh yeah, food addiction is mental, not physical.
but the withdrawal does go physical.....

Guys check out macronutrients, there are two types of diets.
Bulk, to put on size eg muscle you need to eat a surplus of what your body is burning.
Cut, you need to eat a deficient amount of calories your body is burning. (pretty much what Rana said in her first post)When you go on a bulk you will put on small amount of body fat but you need to make sure you are on a clean bulk.
Everyone?s macro?s are different, it all depends on your age, activity level and sex.

mrzurnaci said:
This is true, the last part.

I got sick once and I started to eat less food than what my body is used to take. I become so weak and dizzy. My life turned bleak.

privatebenjamin said:
This is true, the last part.

I got sick once and I started to eat less food than what my body is used to take. I become so weak and dizzy. My life turned bleak.
Why did u revive a 3-4-year old topic? lol

mrzurnaci said:
Why did u revive a 3-4-year old topic? lol
Lool....It wasn't that far down in the topics page (nobody comes to the health section). It was also under "new".

Back