• Our popular and beloved forums are finally back, after being down since April 2018 due to hosting and server issues. We have now switched to a better platform, while maintenaing all data as it was before (contents and user names) . Thank you for your patience and loyalty. If you have any questions, need to report an error, or are having trouble logging in, please email us at: assyrianvoice@rogers.com

This was an almost perfect week!

ASHOOR

Administrator
Staff member
This week couldn't have been better, here is why:

-Brazil won, and Ronaldo ended up being the top scorer of the WC qualifiers with 9 goals. Brazil also topped its group, above Argentina

-I finally graduated, an event which went just great.

-Maple Leafs won all of their games this week and never lost.

-Real Madrid have reclaimed their lead in the Spanish league, with Ronaldo scoring a hattrck. Best of all, he now leads the Spanish league with 7 goals in 6 games.

-Iraqi constituion Polling went perfect and with no major incidents. And all indications lead to the fact that it will be approved.

-I got two calls for job interviews, which I am going to do this coming week, and hope to get one of them finally.

-Sold my old car, which was taking valuable space in my garage.

-AssyrianVoice hit 3 million visitors mark, a record set by a a select few websites out there.

Couldn't get any better. Another week like this is rare :mrgreen:

ASHOOR

atourina

Candy Shop said:
Wooohoooo

lets have a party

:lol:

atourina is in charge of the drinks :mrgreen:
and no kids alllowed

what u say ashhhy?

are u done with it?

ummm... are u sure u wanna do that?? i think i might drink everything :blush:

Assy Gal

Candy Shop said:
whoever wants to come....

is there gonna be a dress code for it...lol

assy ur in charge of that

whatever u wantttttttttt :lol:

WELL... ALL THEE GEEKS ANDD NERDDSSS ARE WELLLLCOMEE TO COME.

NO DRESS CODE. WEAR WHAT EVER U WANTTT.....

KrayZ

my week was plagued with loud assyrians screaming..stress..hard work.. no time for anything else but stupid pep rally art.. uff.