This Girl on Text Chat wasn't Interested in Educated Guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S_L said:
Angel2 said:
education is a plus, but I personally don't care if a guy has his PHD/MA/BA or not......because I've seen plenty who had a degree and they are not as smart as they make themselves to be???

having a degree just means you are really specialized in one area....it doesn't make you  superior or above anyone else who doesn?t have a degree

True.  I value a person for who they are as a person, rather than what they are as a product of educational institutions.  Its a neutral thing for me really - if it makes them happy to go to university and learn then great, good for them.  If not, thats great too.  So long as they are happy with what they choose to do in life.

There is a difference between having pride in your education accomplishments and relying on them to make up for a lack of self-esteem/confidence... something that seems suprisingly common...

Heres a question for you people...  What do you value most in your prospective partner?  Their ability to bring success in monetary terms?  Or their abilities to be a good parent, a good wife or husband, who genuinely loves you and supports you in all that you do?  Regardless of what that may be? 

What else?  :)

I value a person who will support my home and family.  I also know that this person will bring success on a grand scale in terms of monetary wealth and in all aspects of every day life.  It is not about the money, because I know from the get-go that this person is special and she is capable of many things.  If you believe that, there is nothing to fear. 

Ashoor you have the right idea -- it's not that an educated person is any better or worse than one who's not.  My father was not formally educated, but he is quite intelligent and very sharp.  There are a multitude of reasons why people can't or don't pursue their education.  But simply wanting to learn is a valuable characteristic and should be appreciated.

baklawa said:
Ashoor you have the right idea -- it's not that an educated person is any better or worse than one who's not.? My father was not formally educated, but he is quite intelligent and very sharp.? There are a multitude of reasons why people can't or don't pursue their education.? But simply wanting to learn is a valuable characteristic and should be appreciated.

my dad doesn't have his high school degree, but he's really smart......smarter than my mom and she is a college graduate

Ashoor yani sometimes you just give silly things too much weight nasha.

For starters, she could've been a bloke trying to be funny, she could've been trying to go against the norm and sound "different", even if she was genuine, it doesn't mean anything, there are dumb people everywhere, we're no exception, if anything, our average is a bit higher than the overall average.

We'll find you someone who wants someone with a degree and a website as well, makh d'bayyeh libbokh.

Serenity said:
pesha dalala haa?
khze can i also give you a discription? lol  :wavetowel:

Anyway i think she was playing him too  :mrgreen:

I do it part-time, good money.  :shades:

Send me the specs you want in your partner, come over in 1 month and your order will be ready, but you need to inspect before delivery.

ashoor --- now that u got your degree and new job it's time to look for a wife, huh?  :ROFLMAO:

personally i don't care if smoene has a degree or not either to be honest.... to me it's more important to find out if she is motivated to succeed in life or if she's just lazy and takes life as it comes with no plan and no ambitions... i can't be with someone like that (the latter one).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back