• Our popular and beloved forums are finally back, after being down since April 2018 due to hosting and server issues. We have now switched to a better platform, while maintenaing all data as it was before (contents and user names) . Thank you for your patience and loyalty. If you have any questions, need to report an error, or are having trouble logging in, please email us at: assyrianvoice@rogers.com

Things you see reminds you of AVN members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile Bani

I was walking through a bookstore and I saw one of my students looking at a Playboy magazine- Blonde Edition.  As soon as I said "hi" to him, he almost had a heart attack.

SlitUrAnkles

:giggle: oh man that rocks!!! ahaha jareh thats so wrong
Moja Moja said:
I was walking through a bookstore and I saw one of my students looking at a Playboy magazine- Blonde Edition.? As soon as I said "hi" to him, he almost had a heart attack.

Lovemoon

Moja Moja said:
I was walking through a bookstore and I saw one of my students looking at a Playboy magazine- Blonde Edition.? As soon as I said "hi" to him, he almost had a heart attack.
:giggle:poor guy lol

I thought your name was Benjamin ? :lol:

Angel, ?pakhaltation lol

Crocodile Bani

He is 2 weeks older than me and constantly tells me he wants a traditional Japanese girl and he can't find one. ?He doesn't like western females because they are morally corrupt, and then he is looking at the Blonde Edition of Playboy Magazine. ?This is the same student who told me that I couldn't get a government job because I look like an Islamic terrorist. ?You should have seen the jaws of the other students drop. ?It was the funniest.

Angel, I think she is sorry.

Lovemoon

Angel2 said:
what does this mean >pakhaltation?? :blush2:
Ops sorry that's a word from my own dictionary, I forgot not everyone understand it looooool

pakhaltation means pakhaltaaaa ?:ROFLMAO:

SlitUrAnkles

it means pakhalta...but theres an assy joke about assys adding "ation" to the end of assy words to turn them into english ?:lol:

Lovemoon

Angel2 said:
1st time hearing it.....I know palkhalta but without the t i o n? :razz:
it's just for fun, sometimes when I talk to my friends I use "tion" in the end of every single word in a sentenses  :mrgreen:

Nuray

Salem said:
So I'm the soup Nazi now!!! No emails for you for one month.

Atti you remind me of Homer, lazy & clumsy.

It's "Grumpy Old Men". So am I Walter Matthau or Jack Lemmon? One gets to sleep with Sophia Loren and the other Ann-Margaret, not bad!!!

Atti you remind of D-Cups.
yeah salem reminds me of grumpier old men, but not Walter->the funny geezer...
more like Jack the proper, strict one :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.