• Visit our new 2022 World Cup sub-forum to discuss and read all about the greatest tournament on earth. Located under our Sports section.

Things you see reminds you of AVN members

Status
Not open for further replies.

peachy

Salem said:
I was thinking more along the lines of fat & slow, but yeh those ones too.

Still love ya though...

Fat and slow la...no Anita for you for the rest of the year!

Angel2

Lovemoon said:
khze khaa 2 pages talking about boob shapes and size satmawaa, balaa le nakhpetoo? :razz:

NEXT!!!

:giggle:    :blush2:  nice surprise?? lovemoon?

Your post turned into boobs

Lovemoon

Every time I look at beni's pic he reminds me of this egyption actor his name is "Younis SHalabee" he is a very funny actor everyone loves him  :mrgreen:

Crocodile Bani

Lovemoon said:
Every time I look at beni's pic he reminds me of this egyption actor his name is "Younis SHalabee" he is a very funny actor everyone loves him? :mrgreen:

It's BAni (I have given up telling Ashoor it is Moja Moja and not MojO MojO).

Everytime I see anything of Lovemoon's, it reminds me of Mars because she always types in red.

Lovemoon

SlitUrAnkles said:
:ROFLMAO: im so out of it i forgot to say they remind me of lovemoon ahaha shikhna!
lol don maraa aya moylaa mara lol

oh well you can make fun of me as much as you want, I just want you to feel good and not to upset yourself over stupid things, I want you to get well soon ?:bigarmhug: o khosh dmokh egaa ?:bangin:

Lovemoon

Moja Moja said:
It's BAni (I have given up telling Ashoor it is Moja Moja and not MojO MojO).

Everytime I see anything of Lovemoon's, it reminds me of Mars because she always types in red.
:imsorry: Mr Bani but I think Beni sounds more correct  :razz:

BTW is the color of Mars is red???  :blink: lol

Angel, everytime I see a tall blondi girl reminds me of you  :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.