• Our popular and beloved forums are finally back, after being down since April 2018 due to hosting and server issues. We have now switched to a better platform, while maintenaing all data as it was before (contents and user names) . Thank you for your patience and loyalty. If you have any questions, need to report an error, or are having trouble logging in, please email us at: assyrianvoice@rogers.com

Things you see reminds you of AVN members

Status
Not open for further replies.

peachy

Salem said:
I was thinking more along the lines of fat & slow, but yeh those ones too.

Still love ya though...

Fat and slow la...no Anita for you for the rest of the year!

Angel2

Lovemoon said:
khze khaa 2 pages talking about boob shapes and size satmawaa, balaa le nakhpetoo? :razz:

NEXT!!!

:giggle:    :blush2:  nice surprise?? lovemoon?

Your post turned into boobs

Lovemoon

Every time I look at beni's pic he reminds me of this egyption actor his name is "Younis SHalabee" he is a very funny actor everyone loves him  :mrgreen:

Crocodile Bani

Lovemoon said:
Every time I look at beni's pic he reminds me of this egyption actor his name is "Younis SHalabee" he is a very funny actor everyone loves him? :mrgreen:
It's BAni (I have given up telling Ashoor it is Moja Moja and not MojO MojO).

Everytime I see anything of Lovemoon's, it reminds me of Mars because she always types in red.

Lovemoon

SlitUrAnkles said:
:ROFLMAO: im so out of it i forgot to say they remind me of lovemoon ahaha shikhna!
lol don maraa aya moylaa mara lol

oh well you can make fun of me as much as you want, I just want you to feel good and not to upset yourself over stupid things, I want you to get well soon ?:bigarmhug: o khosh dmokh egaa ?:bangin:

Lovemoon

Moja Moja said:
It's BAni (I have given up telling Ashoor it is Moja Moja and not MojO MojO).

Everytime I see anything of Lovemoon's, it reminds me of Mars because she always types in red.
:imsorry: Mr Bani but I think Beni sounds more correct  :razz:

BTW is the color of Mars is red???  :blink: lol

Angel, everytime I see a tall blondi girl reminds me of you  :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.