• Visit our new 2022 World Cup sub-forum to discuss and read all about the greatest tournament on earth. Located under our Sports section.

Things you see reminds you of AVN members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel2

Ashoor reminds me of mother Theresa cuz he is super nice

U know what, I take it back ?:razz: ?

Miguel is mother Theresa (the guy seems like he has a clean heart)............if it wasn't for miguel, ashoor would have that role

ashoor is still super nice!!!! ?

Lovemoon

Angel2 said:
Ashoor reminds me of mother Theresa cuz he is super nice

U know what, I take it back ?:razz: ?

Miguel is mother Theresa (the guy seems like he has a clean heart)............if it wasn't for miguel, ashoor would have that role

ashoor is still super nice!!!! ?
:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :yourock:

I think Ashoor is super nice and Miguel is just nice :angelnot: . I am not telling you the reason I said that  :razz: , but if younan wants to know then I will only tell him.

Angel2

Lovemoon said:
:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :yourock:

I think Ashoor is super nice and Miguel is just nice :angelnot: . I am not telling you the reason I said that? :razz: , but if younan wants to know then I will only tell him.

and why aren't U telling me missy?
you know what, I already know.....ashoor is your cousin from your dad's side so  :razz: you have to tell him he's super nice

Angel2

:razz: reminds me of lovemoon cuz she uses it a lot and I'm starting to use it...thanks to her so  :razz:

Angel2

Lovemoon said:
it's just for fun, sometimes when I talk to my friends I use "tion" in the end of every single word in a sentenses? ?:mrgreen:

Lovemoon dictionary >>>>>>>>>pakhaltation means pakhalta

I just wanted to make things clear  :razz:

Angel2 dictionary>>>>>>>>>>>snooze means I'm bored of you            *****waiting for a response from GQ**** ****I hope he knows I was kidding******  :razz:  or was I  :angelnot:

GQ  :huglove:

Assy Gal

hmm let me seee

assyrian dude.... leafs, van, snow, road trip,spamming, playing games on ppl,,,, omg i can go on and on and on with rommell..theres so much? ?:bigarmhug:.... :lol:

lovemoon...long hair..

j-rok...flameers...hahah and when they lose? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:, some "ppl"? :lol:

atourina....cena guy....parties! janan? :wavetowel:

viv...general hospital? :2hearts:

shoemaker...hockey!

Tina...hockey!

Assy Gal

Lovemoon said:
Assy oh yah i forgot you remind me of BOB? :blink:

:lol:

bob reminds..me off...jeniieecat...rommel? :ROFLMAO:...if it wasnt for me,rommell and jeniieecat ..there would be no bob? ?:ROFLMAO:

Ashuriena

Ashoor -

talk_of_angels.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.