• Our popular and beloved forums are finally back, after being down since April 2018 due to hosting and server issues. We have now switched to a better platform, while maintenaing all data as it was before (contents and user names) . Thank you for your patience and loyalty. If you have any questions, need to report an error, or are having trouble logging in, please email us at: assyrianvoice@rogers.com

Things you see reminds you of AVN members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel2

Ashoor reminds me of mother Theresa cuz he is super nice

U know what, I take it back ?:razz: ?

Miguel is mother Theresa (the guy seems like he has a clean heart)............if it wasn't for miguel, ashoor would have that role

ashoor is still super nice!!!! ?

Lovemoon

Angel2 said:
Ashoor reminds me of mother Theresa cuz he is super nice

U know what, I take it back ?:razz: ?

Miguel is mother Theresa (the guy seems like he has a clean heart)............if it wasn't for miguel, ashoor would have that role

ashoor is still super nice!!!! ?
:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :yourock:

I think Ashoor is super nice and Miguel is just nice :angelnot: . I am not telling you the reason I said that  :razz: , but if younan wants to know then I will only tell him.

Angel2

Lovemoon said:
:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :yourock:

I think Ashoor is super nice and Miguel is just nice :angelnot: . I am not telling you the reason I said that? :razz: , but if younan wants to know then I will only tell him.

and why aren't U telling me missy?
you know what, I already know.....ashoor is your cousin from your dad's side so  :razz: you have to tell him he's super nice

Angel2

:razz: reminds me of lovemoon cuz she uses it a lot and I'm starting to use it...thanks to her so  :razz:

Angel2

Lovemoon said:
it's just for fun, sometimes when I talk to my friends I use "tion" in the end of every single word in a sentenses? ?:mrgreen:
Lovemoon dictionary >>>>>>>>>pakhaltation means pakhalta

I just wanted to make things clear  :razz:

Angel2 dictionary>>>>>>>>>>>snooze means I'm bored of you            *****waiting for a response from GQ**** ****I hope he knows I was kidding******  :razz:  or was I  :angelnot:

GQ  :huglove:

Assy Gal

hmm let me seee

assyrian dude.... leafs, van, snow, road trip,spamming, playing games on ppl,,,, omg i can go on and on and on with rommell..theres so much? ?:bigarmhug:.... :lol:

lovemoon...long hair..

j-rok...flameers...hahah and when they lose? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:, some "ppl"? :lol:

atourina....cena guy....parties! janan? :wavetowel:

viv...general hospital? :2hearts:

shoemaker...hockey!

Tina...hockey!

Assy Gal

Lovemoon said:
Assy oh yah i forgot you remind me of BOB? :blink:

:lol:

bob reminds..me off...jeniieecat...rommel? :ROFLMAO:...if it wasnt for me,rommell and jeniieecat ..there would be no bob? ?:ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.