• Our popular and beloved forums are finally back, after being down since April 2018 due to hosting and server issues. We have now switched to a better platform, while maintenaing all data as it was before (contents and user names) . Thank you for your patience and loyalty. If you have any questions, need to report an error, or are having trouble logging in, please email us at: assyrianvoice@rogers.com

The tolerant liberal left can't stop showering us with its love and peace!

ASHOOR

Administrator
Staff member
Ahh you gotta love the 'tolerant left'! They are as tolerant as Islam is peaceful.....

ASHOOR

The left-wing brought back the right-wings.

This won't be an excuse for Christianity and conservationism to comeback, majority of the new ones are just right-winged Atheists.

Cascade

This image is so good. It reminds me of the ironic memes that are about Islam being peaceful and yet they show the opposite of that

Sadly, the left is becoming that way. But then again, they defend Islam. So we shouldn't be surprised.

Kosovo1389

One of the most evil people I have ever met in my life claims to be liberal democrat but lives in a gated community, drives a Volkswagen Touareg, and refuses to wear clothing not from Macy?s! He is the most elitist ox I have ever met. 

Cascade

Assyrian Nationalist said:
The left-wing brought back the right-wings.

This won't be an excuse for Christianity and conservationism to comeback, majority of the new ones are just right-winged Atheists.
Most liberals, including atheists, are left wingers. Perhaps at least, centre-left.

I'm pretty sure that you're a left-winger yourself.

mrzurnaci

Neon said:
Most liberals, including atheists, are left wingers. Perhaps at least, centre-left.

I'm pretty sure that you're a left-winger yourself.
depends. LEft-wing politics supports social equality and egalitarianism, often in opposition to social hierarchy and social inequality.
Right wing holds that certain social orders and hierarchies are inevitable, natural, normal, or desirable, typically defending this position on the basis of natural law, economics or tradition.