• Our popular and beloved forums are finally back, after being down since April 2018 due to hosting and server issues. We have now switched to a better platform, while maintenaing all data as it was before (contents and user names) . Thank you for your patience and loyalty. If you have any questions, need to report an error, or are having trouble logging in, please email us at: assyrianvoice@rogers.com

The Split Ender

mari

I just ordered this a couple of days ago from the U.S after reading many reviews and watching youtube video's about it, the majority of people are saying it works and apparently only trims 1/8th-1/4th of an inch of your hair at a time which is great for people trying to grow their hair without going to the salon every couple of months and the hairdresser cutting off all the progress you've made with your hair growth lol. Do any of you North American's own one by any chance?

http://www.splitender.com/

Ashuriena

I've never heard of that before. Tell me if it works. I used to have hair to my butt and then cut it like a boy almost. But I might consider that when I try to grow my hair out. My hair grows super fast where I have to cut it at least an inch every 3 weeks to maintain it, but I'm still impatient and would like it to be faster, hahaha.

mari

You are so lucky! lol mine grows around the average rate I think 1/2 inch a month roughly... I'll definitely review it once I've used it, can't wait my hair really needs a trim! If you do decide to buy it I heard that you can buy it from drug stores such as Walgreens for like $20! I'm kinda annoyed that I had to pay so much for mine ?50 including shipping if only I discovered it when I was in the states over the summer... Ah well let's just hope it works hehe :) 

mari

I am sooo annoyed! It still hasn't arrived, I think I ordered it on November 6th!!! Andddd I got a letter from a shipping company saying that I have to pay ?16 more because of UK Customs charges and until I pay that which I just did they wont deliver it... Apparently it should be delivered to my house tomorrow grrr I'm already put off this product it's way too expensive.

Dalida

I've never heard of it. I rarely ever cut my hair lol it's down to my butt now. I need to go cut off a couple of inches. I hate going to the salon, they always want to cut more than I want them to.

I hope it works for you. Let us know.  :)

mari

Hey girls, I finally used it and I honestly don't know how I feel about it. It did make my hair look neater in general because it badly needed a trim however it is a bit rough on the hair I don't think the blade is too good like sharp enough although it did trim away some of the split ends. Ufff I wish I didn't bother I actually want to return it but the fact that it took so long to get to me is putting me off and I know I'm going to have to chase them up about getting a refund, sending it back ect... ughhh btw it also looks cheaply made and should not be more than $30 I think in the long run it might even damage the hair once the blade has been used a couple of times because it wont give a sharp enough cut.

GreenTea

The best shampoo that I use is tea tree by pual mitchell that stuff is a lot of money but it made my hair look so good, keeps my hair in balance nd I love the strong smell of peppermint!

Becareful when you by them they can be black market so always buy it from yourm local salon, plus they are hard to find. So go to salon and try it out. See how you like it, works great for me.

AssyrianDrummer

You think you ladies have problems with splits ends! SHEESH!

Try swinging you hair round for a 1 and a half hour gig when you are dripping with sweat and being torched by the lighting rig! haha.

I have been watching this thread in the hope it would be successful and i would decide to get it or not... shame really.  :bangin:

mari

LOL AssyrianDrummer I think I may just carry on cutting them individually with scissors when I'm bored

mari

This thing is still sitting in my room I haven't touched it since that first time I used it, AssyrianDrummer do you want it??? LOL