The Official Assyriska Web-shop is now OPEN!!!

I tried to buy something and I was getting pop ups of error messages the thing that I love is that they were in Swedish even though I had clicked on the English link. 10 points for trying 0 for productivity.

Not happening......

Assyrianism said:
I tried to buy something and I was getting pop ups of error messages the thing that I love is that they were in Swedish even though I had clicked on the English link. 10 points for trying 0 for productivity.

Not happening......

yea same :bangin:

I just tried to buy something again, and still I can?t I keep getting error messages using the English website but they messages are in Swedish lol absolutely no use to us, I?ve sent a email just then see if they ever reply. I can?t get past step 2.
Didn?t someone end up buying something? What happen?
Also if there are any Assyrians here who have contacts in Sweden are they able to follow up this specific problem?

Assyrianism said:
I just tried to buy something again, and still I can?t I keep getting error messages using the English website but they messages are in Swedish lol absolutely no use to us, I?ve sent a email just then see if they ever reply. I can?t get past step 2.
Didn?t someone end up buying something? What happen?
Also if there are any Assyrians here who have contacts in Sweden are they able to follow up this specific problem?
Nasha I contacted the vice president directly.  He said he would tell Robil personally.  Yet still no dice.

This is too bad... I'm trying to order a shirt and I keep getting an error when I fillout a form. I emailed them 2 days ago about this with no response.

I finally got passed those pop ups seems it was invalid user name and password but it was in swedish so i didnt know lol.
i went all the way to payson page i put my credit card details in but keeps comingup with "Incorrect creditcard number "
i have sent a email to payson see what happens.

Thanks to the officials running the online webshop they did not do their research Payson does not offer credit card services to
people outside of Europe. Does anyone have that article that was published on Assyriska website saying people from around the world can start buying items from the webshop? Thank God we dont have a country.

Sent: Tuesday,5 January 2010 7:06 PM
To: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Subject: Svar p? din fr?ga till Payson - Reference ID: |XXXXX|

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that you can only pay with credit cards issued in Europe.

Kind regards,
Payson support
Tack f?r att du anv?nder Payson - s?kra n?tbetalningar
Tel: 08-728 93 50 (m?n-fre 10-12)
Web : www.payson.se

---------------------------------------------

I am starting to think all this frustration at trying to buy simple Assyriska merchandise is created by Assyriska officials on purpose, so that the only to do it would be to go there in purpose, and end up attending their game :mrgreen:

ASHOOR

Or maybe they're just a stupid half-assed operation.  I love the team, but this is just too frustrating.  Even those of us that are willing to pay for the over priced scarf with the even worse over priced shipping to North America can't get it.  It's beyond ridiculous at this point.

im over it these people couldn't direct a turd down a toilet.

I give up i know ive said that before but i really am this time.

4 years its taken them 4 FKING years.

Many of you have been saying that there are problems with the Webshop when it comes to buying souvenirs

I have been told that credit card dosent work for the people outside Europe. Which means that the assyrians in USA, Australia, Canada etc can also buy souvenirs in the Webshop but you have to use bank card like VISA etc

http://assyriska.e-way.se/shop.asp?language=eng

The European banking system is different than the North American system.

We don't have "VISA Bank Cards". VISA is a credit card. We have "Debit Cards" but they are with our bank. We use a system called "Interac" while you guys use something else (don't remember its name).

It still will not work for us.

You guys need to figure something out. Paypal will work for us. Just open up an account with them.

Okey I told Sargon that the assyrians in USA, Australia etc want to buy things throw Paypal but his answer was that the current system in the Webshop works with Visa bank card

I will tell him what you have told me so we can change it to Paypal

Tawdi Sagi.

I hope things change. I know its a long process. But I told Robil last time I saw him, the demand is high right now. If he fails to capitialize on it, it will never be the same. There is a saying that I am sure you are familiar with. It says "Strike while the iron's hot."

I hope this is our year to shine. I hope Assyriska moves to Allsvenska and wins the Swedish Cup!

Tiheh Tiheh Assyriska!

Guys I?m unsticking this thread. If a miracle happens and they get it right I will sticky it up again.
For now anyone outside of Europe cannot purchase items from the Assyriska "webshop? don?t hold your breath guys.

Guys I?m merging this thread with the webshop thread please keep all discussions about purchasing assyriska items in this thread.

FYI read the email i got from Payson our credit will not work unless our credit cards are from Europe.
it doesn?t matter if its MasterCard or visa i have both and both dont work.

We know your problems with the Webshop and bank card etc if you ask me why they have been choosing Payson I dont know a very bad choise and Ive been spoken to many now and also sent 2 emails. If they dont respons to them in 24 h Im going to call them so we can fix this mess!

We need all assyrian help right know and not only in Europe!

Tihe Assyriska

And about the swedish error message that some of you got up, I dont know why they are in swedish it must be a bug, the Webshop system is a new thing for Assyriska so the first version always have bugs. If there are things that you want to change or if you see some fault then report it here in this thread

Westassyrian said:
We know your problems with the Webshop and bank card etc if you ask me why they have been choosing Payson I dont know a very bad choise and Ive been spoken to many now and also sent 2 emails. If they dont respons to them in 24 h Im going to call them so we can fix this mess!

We need all assyrian help right know and not only in Europe!

Tihe Assyriska

Ahuno i appreciate your efforts they are not going unnoticed.

Hey I got an idea... can you get these guys to make buy it now listings over ebay that are equivalent to US pricing and add shipping costs. We could pay through Paypal this way and get some stuff :)

Ive got an answer now about the Webshop! there is a couple things that Assyriska will change with the Webshop. First of all the design and layout, second they are discussing with the company that made the first Webshop for Assyriska about the buy system. So my assyrians friends maybe in april every assyrian outside Europe can also buy souvenirs and be members of Club 1974

Tihe Assyriska!

Back