• Our popular and beloved forums are finally back, after being down since April 2018 due to hosting and server issues. We have now switched to a better platform, while maintenaing all data as it was before (contents and user names) . Thank you for your patience and loyalty. If you have any questions, need to report an error, or are having trouble logging in, please email us at: assyrianvoice@rogers.com

The Official Assyriska Web-shop is now OPEN!!!

Westassyrian

And about the swedish error message that some of you got up, I dont know why they are in swedish it must be a bug, the Webshop system is a new thing for Assyriska so the first version always have bugs. If there are things that you want to change or if you see some fault then report it here in this thread

Free_Assyria

Westassyrian said:
We know your problems with the Webshop and bank card etc if you ask me why they have been choosing Payson I dont know a very bad choise and Ive been spoken to many now and also sent 2 emails. If they dont respons to them in 24 h Im going to call them so we can fix this mess!

We need all assyrian help right know and not only in Europe!

Tihe Assyriska
Ahuno i appreciate your efforts they are not going unnoticed.

iraqicamel

Hey I got an idea... can you get these guys to make buy it now listings over ebay that are equivalent to US pricing and add shipping costs. We could pay through Paypal this way and get some stuff :)

Westassyrian

Ive got an answer now about the Webshop! there is a couple things that Assyriska will change with the Webshop. First of all the design and layout, second they are discussing with the company that made the first Webshop for Assyriska about the buy system. So my assyrians friends maybe in april every assyrian outside Europe can also buy souvenirs and be members of Club 1974

Tihe Assyriska!

iraqicamel

As a side note if the shop is still incompatible with us Westerners, please do us a favor (me at least) and put a couple things on buy it now's over eBay. I will pay any additional fees necessary and you can up the price to cover your time and put something in your pocket (nothing outrageous though ;p)

you have my word, I've been wanting a couple things!

xxSanhoxx

iraqicamel, contact the user "Rumtaya", he is actual in s?dertalje and sitting next to everything which have to do with Assyriska.  :mrgreen:
he will help you !

Westassyrian

I have told them and I got an answer about the Webshop they said that they would fix it, but I dont know right now. We have many fans outside Europe, but they seems to busy or it cost to much to change it right now. If I know what the problem is Im going to tell you ;)

Tihe Assyriska!

Free_Assyria

Guys not sure if you are aware but Assyriska web shop is now setup with Paypal. Ive been told this should now work for people outside of europe.

Most of us have paypal accounts, just wondering if anyone has purchased anything?