• Our popular and beloved forums are finally back, after being down since April 2018 due to hosting and server issues. We have now switched to a better platform, while maintenaing all data as it was before (contents and user names) . Thank you for your patience and loyalty. If you have any questions, need to report an error, or are having trouble logging in, please email us at: assyrianvoice@rogers.com

The #GPF (Gozarto Protection Forces) have been officially established in #Syria!

Shahin

Member
GPF is the combined forces of #Sootoro, #Khabour Guards (#Natooreh) and other #Assyrian fighters.

Let see what will do the MFS and YPG now...
I hope we'll get more information (number of men etc.), especially from AssyriaTV in the following days.
By the way, in the second photo we can see a flag of Syria, which tends to confirm that Assyrian forces seems to be in Assad's side, or at least Sootoro is.
This is strange because I suppose it's the AMO (American Mesopotamian Organization) that is behind this, or one of the key role in this new formation and considering that the US government is against the Syrian Regime..., Strange move...

Sources:Assyrian Defense Twitter account


 

Kebabs?s

New member
So sootoro merged with khabour guards and formed a united front? does that mean that they are cooperating NPU?.

I hope MFS join aswell!!!!
 

thomator

New member
Kebabs?s said:
So sootoro merged with khabour guards and formed a united front? does that mean that they are cooperating NPU?.

I hope MFS join aswell!!!!
MFS will never join them. GPF are loyal to Bashar while the MFS are loyal to PYD qordaye.
 

Shahin

Member
Kebabs?s said:
you can always hope
Well it's too bad that we're not united but, we should see it as a chance, I mean, if one side win, we sill have some forces in this side.

More information on what happened:
Gozarto Protection Forces in battle against IS in Hassakeh:
The terrorist group IS tried to enter the town Hasakeh in Syria yesterday. Tough battles took place between IS and the Assyrian defence forces Sootoro, GPF (Gozarto Protection Forces), Kurdish forces and Syrian forces. Five Assyrian soldiers were injured one of which was badly injured
 

Kebabs?s

New member
Shahin said:
Well it's too bad that we're not united but, we should see it as a chance, I mean, if one side win, we sill have some forces in this side.

More information on what happened:
Gozarto Protection Forces in battle against IS in Hassakeh:
The terrorist group IS tried to enter the town Hasakeh in Syria yesterday. Tough battles took place between IS and the Assyrian defence forces Sootoro, GPF (Gozarto Protection Forces), Kurdish forces and Syrian forces. Five Assyrian soldiers were injured one of which was badly injured
yep :( hopefully MFS soldiers will defect
 

mrzurnaci

Active member
to hell with Bashar, why are putting loyalty to a dictator who has no real power in the area anymore?
 

Kebabs?s

New member
mrzurnaci said:
to hell with Bashar, why are putting loyalty to a dictator who has no real power in the area anymore?
ehh, because someone needs to arm them -__-. The west wont arm them. And i doubt al qaida will help us( rebals). Who do you suggest they should support?????
 
Top