The #GPF (Gozarto Protection Forces) have been officially established in #Syria!

Shahin

GPF is the combined forces of #Sootoro, #Khabour Guards (#Natooreh) and other #Assyrian fighters.

Let see what will do the MFS and YPG now...
I hope we'll get more information (number of men etc.), especially from AssyriaTV in the following days.
By the way, in the second photo we can see a flag of Syria, which tends to confirm that Assyrian forces seems to be in Assad's side, or at least Sootoro is.
This is strange because I suppose it's the AMO (American Mesopotamian Organization) that is behind this, or one of the key role in this new formation and considering that the US government is against the Syrian Regime..., Strange move...

Sources:Assyrian Defense Twitter account
CGSTE-wUkAEPM8t.jpg

CGSTFLuUcAAKTcl.jpg

CGSTFCLVIAEGCkj.jpg

So sootoro merged with khabour guards and formed a united front? does that mean that they are cooperating NPU?.

I hope MFS join aswell!!!!

Kebabs?s said:
So sootoro merged with khabour guards and formed a united front? does that mean that they are cooperating NPU?.

I hope MFS join aswell!!!!

MFS will never join them. GPF are loyal to Bashar while the MFS are loyal to PYD qordaye.

Kebabs?s said:
you can always hope

Well it's too bad that we're not united but, we should see it as a chance, I mean, if one side win, we sill have some forces in this side.

More information on what happened:
Gozarto Protection Forces in battle against IS in Hassakeh:
The terrorist group IS tried to enter the town Hasakeh in Syria yesterday. Tough battles took place between IS and the Assyrian defence forces Sootoro, GPF (Gozarto Protection Forces), Kurdish forces and Syrian forces. Five Assyrian soldiers were injured one of which was badly injured

Shahin said:
Well it's too bad that we're not united but, we should see it as a chance, I mean, if one side win, we sill have some forces in this side.

More information on what happened:
Gozarto Protection Forces in battle against IS in Hassakeh:
The terrorist group IS tried to enter the town Hasakeh in Syria yesterday. Tough battles took place between IS and the Assyrian defence forces Sootoro, GPF (Gozarto Protection Forces), Kurdish forces and Syrian forces. Five Assyrian soldiers were injured one of which was badly injured
yep :( hopefully MFS soldiers will defect

to hell with Bashar, why are putting loyalty to a dictator who has no real power in the area anymore?

mrzurnaci said:
to hell with Bashar, why are putting loyalty to a dictator who has no real power in the area anymore?
ehh, because someone needs to arm them -__-. The west wont arm them. And i doubt al qaida will help us( rebals). Who do you suggest they should support?????

Back