The Final: USA vs. Brazil

ASHOOR

Administrator
Staff member
The final is finally here. Throw all stats and history out the window. The game today is what matters, regardless of the fact that Brazil has won almost all previous meetings between the two, except for one.

Could the USA do the impossible and end up beating Brazil after beating Spain? This would be the equivalant of winning the world cup. They have a world of momentum
on their side.

But Brazil will not play like it did against SA in the semi-final of course. They will play much better. 

My prediction is: 2-0 for Brazil.

Ashoor

USA! USA! USA!

If you don't cheer for 'Murrika, then you're a terrorist. :)

We will destroy and conquer the Brazilians once and for all, God the almighty willing.  Allahu Akbaar, waal yakhsa'a al khase'oon.

Well there goes Ashoor's prediction.  Care to revise it? :razz:

USA USA USA USA!!!!!!!

1-0 WOOHOO

Hahahahaha

Ashoor is MIA thinking up excuses lol  Great counter attack playing style.  They are perfecting it.

Oh dear..

tissues1.jpg

Hahahahahahahaha. Wow. You guys are funny and still don't know much about soccer. If you did you would know Brazil could easily come back to win it. And they did win it 4-2

I swear I never had a doubt they would come back especially with this many missed chances and 60 to 40% possession.

Eat it suckers. Don't underestimate the masters of soccer.

Brazil is the champion yessssssssss. For the second time in a row and third overall. More than any other country.

Oh and Fabiano is the top scorer of tournament with 5 goals.

Wohooooo. Time to treat myself to a nice dinner as the tradition goes when Brazil wins a cup ( damn there has been plenty of these lately )

Ashoor

jonadona, I will give you that to cheer you up brother.

But how about this: Brazil won second half 4-0!!!!!!!!!!!!

So happy! Brazil accomplished exactly what they were supposed to!

I am still bitter Spain escaped our punishment. Ah well, we will give it to them sooner or later.

ASHOOR

It was 3-2 not 4-2. We are just laughing because they almost lost from the USA. But they had more chances so they deserve to win. Still enjoyed to see Brazil almost losing :D

GodismyJudge said:
It was 3-2 not 4-2. We are just laughing because they almost lost from the USA. But they had more chances so they deserve to win. Still enjoyed to see Brazil almost losing :D

The official score is 3-2, but the real score is 4-2 (come on, you know what I am talking about :)

I must say, I am very disappointed in the great Brazilian defense for allowing these two ugly goals. But I never lost faith in our attack.

ASHOOR

Anitaaaaaaaaaa said:
has anyone said they won by luck or not yet hahhahaha

wooooohooooo go brazilllllllllll:-D

They can't, it is impossible, if not for the difference in stats, then it would be for that sure goal which the stupid Swedish referee denied. How blind? wow!

ASHOOR

Here are the stats, just in case anyone is still not sure  :welcome3:

Match Stats
                                    United States Brazil
Shots (on Goal)                       8(4) 24(11)  (WOW, seems like a hockey game)
Fouls                               13 12
Corner Kicks                       5 9
Offsides                               2 6
Time of Possession               40% 60%
Yellow Cards                         1 3
Red Cards                                 0 0
Saves                                 8 2

ASHOOR

Back