The Demonstration in Stockholm

Hanuni

Some of my friends are at the demonstration and the organizers spoke about 10,000 protestors while one magazine spoke about thousands. This is the result when all of our parties and organisations unite. There is mostly Assyrian/Aramean flags.

Hanuni said:
Some of my friends are at the demonstration and the organizers spoke about 10,000 protestors while one magazine spoke about thousands. This is the result when all of our parties and organisations unite. There is mostly Assyrian/Aramean flags.

I was there, and I wish it was 10 000, but it wasnt, it was barely 1000....

But still it was good and we did succeced with getting attetion, and I was little bit angry there were no tv, or I didnt find Swedish tv channels..

khayaatour said:

Not true. Swedish magazines are saying there were thousands such as dagen.se, dn.se etc and organizers are saying 8000 - 10,000 as well as my friends there said. Based on that information I'd put the number on 7,000.

khayaatour said:
But still it was good and we did succeced with getting attetion, and I was little bit angry there were no tv, or I didnt find Swedish tv channels..

There was at least one Swedish TV channel, they even took footage of my cousin.

After talking to some other comrades the number must have been at 10,000 :)

Great success and thanks to all the Suroyo (Assyrian, Aramean and Chaldean) federations who united this day.

Hanuni said:
Not true. Swedish magazines are saying there were thousands such as dagen.se, dn.se etc and organizers are saying 8000 - 10,000 as well as my friends there said. Based on that information I'd put the number on 7,000.

I hope you are right but I wasnt blind, it was no one around 10 000

khayaatour said:
I hope you are right but I wasnt blind, it was no one around 10 000

Well I trust the magazines and the people I know were there. I'll let you all know what the Police estimated the crowd to be later on.

Watch SuryoyoTV, they're showing the demonstration.
For once, I'm proud of both fractions of my people in Sweden. Sucks though that I couldn't attend.

Police estimated the crowd to be 4000. People on place and organizers put the number on 10 000.

khayaatour said:
you saying these are 10 000 thousands? you kidding me, its not only this, it was more..but defintly not 10 000 thousand..

It was closer to 10 000 than to 1000  :)
They said on Suryoyo TV that they were 17 000  :blink:

Assyrian_Man said:
It was closer to 10 000 than to 1000  :)
They said on Suryoyo TV that they were 17 000  :blink:

All I can say, I hope you guys are right but I wont never say that number, not cause I dont wanna say but tooo exaggarated number..

khayaatour said:

Hanuni said:

As always Khaya Atour's word is as good as a vibrator without batteries.

Free_Assyria said:
As always Khaya Atour's word is as good as a vibrator without batteries.

in your words vibrator so much so everyone knows that you lie:)  I wud rather say something without exaggarating it...but you and MR hanuni easily can lie about numbers whom participated demonstration in Stockholm from barely 1000 to 20 000:) you guy so smart...you think if you lie it will help our people achieve our dreams...

For your information, I participated that demonstration and it was more Syriac than Assyrians and you can see their flaggs:)

Free_Assyria said:
Damm these pictures just explain how confused and segregated we are aramean flag, Chaldean flag etc etc
everyone is using this incident for their own political gains, unity? i think not extinction more like it we deserve nothing less.

Its good anyway, they participate at least and why Syriac come with their flagg was to show us that they care about us..

This demonstration was about unity. By uniting the different fractions within our nation thousands and thousands showed up with their flags. Most of the participants were SOC members. Many were followers of the Syriac or Aramean ideology while others were followers of the Assyrian ideology.

Bless your hearts! It is you in Europe that give me hope that Assyria will live some day.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again and again, if Assyria is to be a reality in our generation, she will be born out of European Assyrian labour. I love our Assyrians in North America, but the work they do pales in comparrison.

54jnbvcr%20%2864%29.jpg

54jnbvcr%20%28154%29.jpg

54jnbvcr%20%28123%29.jpg

54jnbvcr%20%28120%29.jpg

54jnbvcr%20%28112%29.jpg

54jnbvcr%20%28100%29.jpg

54jnbvcr%20%2895%29.jpg

54jnbvcr%20%2888%29.jpg

More pictures here:

http://translate.google.ca/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&u=http://www.ankawa.com/&ei=eGnhTOiAK5CInAfP_IGxDw&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CCAQ7gEwAA&prev=/search%3Fq%3DANKAWA%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Dactive%26rls%3Dcom.microsoft:en-us

Back