The 4 part mini series of - THE HOUSE OF SADDAM

yeah ive seen it, its cool, and its good.... just remeber "you dont frighten the poeple of iraq and you dont frighten saddam hussein"

this documentary on saddam actually made me like him, and look at him as a good leader... if it weren't for his idiot commanders who were to afraid to ever tell him the truth, maybe he wouldnt of buried himself in the ****hole he did. all he ever did was try to help HIS PPL, im not talking about iraqy assyrians, and he was embraced into power by those very same ppl... i think america just added a nasty twist to him, cuz correct me if im wrong but arn't assyrians in iraq in more trouble now w/o saddam then when he was there? just my thoughts, great documentary tho and everyone should watch it...

P.S. if you wanted to download this to watch it, you can download the torrent for all 4 parts in 1 download which seems to have a great amount of seeds, so the download for me is going rather quick at the moment..... http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4814851/House_of_Saddam_1to4

ramsiN said:
this documentary on saddam actually made me like him, and look at him as a good leader... if it weren't for his idiot commanders who were to afraid to ever tell him the truth, maybe he wouldnt of buried himself in the ****hole he did. all he ever did was try to help HIS PPL, im not talking about iraqy assyrians, and he was embraced into power by those very same ppl... i think america just added a nasty twist to him, cuz correct me if im wrong but arn't assyrians in iraq in more trouble now w/o saddam then when he was there? just my thoughts, great documentary tho and everyone should watch it...

P.S. if you wanted to download this to watch it, you can download the torrent for all 4 parts in 1 download which seems to have a great amount of seeds, so the download for me is going rather quick at the moment..... http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4814851/House_of_Saddam_1to4

THEY GENOCIDED PEOPLE!

Micho said:
THEY GENOCIDED PEOPLE!

yet that fact doesnt bother me to much. plus it was mainly his henchman, not him. as far as the people affected by his "dictatorship" go, assyrians were in a better position back then in iraq then they are now, and the kurds... lol @ kurds.... im not justifying how it all went down when it did, clearly saddam wasnt a righteous leader. however comparing all the involuntary assyrian martyrs since his death is pretty much up there with all the involuntary assyrian martyrs that were killed from the start of his reign untill his death.. besides that fact assyrians were safer imo and less treated like ass in saddams iraq then under the revolutionary gaurd/khomeineh/khamaneis/ahdminjads ( however u spell all their retarded names ) iran...

Back