• Our popular and beloved forums are finally back, after being down since April 2018 due to hosting and server issues. We have now switched to a better platform, while maintenaing all data as it was before (contents and user names) . Thank you for your patience and loyalty. If you have any questions, need to report an error, or are having trouble logging in, please email us at: assyrianvoice@rogers.com

tattoo ideas please!

AssyrianDrummer

Hey guys

It's that time again where i crave the next tattoo! Im going for some major work on my chest/shoulder and arm. Kind of a half sleeve.

I am having an Alaha Ashur in it as well as the flag... BUT I want some "filling" in it as well instead of just these pictures. I dont want tribal because that is so 90s  :giggle:

Any ideas? I also don't wanna it all about our culture. I want something musical and/or family orientated. I am also having a dove which is the symbold of my grandfather with the words "your memory is never passing" ... dunno if i want it in english or not yet

Josh  :shades:

litleesoda

what about music notes of your favorite song swirling around the main pics?  It would be cool if people came up to you and started singing the song after seeing your tattoo haha