Tap Water

I prefer bottled water even though many people tell me tap water is better but to me bottled water taste so much better then tap water.

God Bless :2hearts:

I rarely drink water straight from a tap.  It must be filtered in some way.  Heavy metals and other chemicals are in tap water so I avoid it at all costs. 

Depends on the area.  In San Jose, our tap water is much more cleaner than 50% of the bottled water on the market.  Even with that, most bottled water is considered unsafe and confuses me as to why people drink it.  I have a reverse osmosis system at home, just in case. 

my whole family drink water either from those filters or from bottled water...

the dnt trust the water for some reason im the onli one that drinks from at tap

Tap water in Australia is better than bottle water.

Tap water contains Fluoride, which strengthens the teeth, while bottled water has been proven to weaken teeth, very harshly in some circumstances!

Tap water goes through stricter safety guidlines than bottled water and it also contains more calcium wich your body needs for your bones and teeth!

Bottled water is only needed in third world countries where they do not have the means to filter and chlorinate their waste water...

So dont fall for the bottled water hype, suckas!

Goodfella said:
Tap water goes through stricter safety guidlines than bottled water and it also contains more calcium wich your body needs for your bones and teeth!

Bottled water is only needed in third world countries where they do not have the means to filter and chlorinate their waste water...

So dont fall for the bottled water hype, suckas!

:blink: really?!

last year, they found traces of lead in our tap water... only in the dirty east end of the city.. kinda scary for anyone who was actually drinking lots of it

bottled water when i go somewhere i take one with me, and whne im at home my fridge has a filter and i drink water from there :)

atourina said:
:blink: really?!

last year, they found traces of lead in our tap water... only in the dirty east end of the city.. kinda scary for anyone who was actually drinking lots of it

lol at least they found it! They test tap water everyday so im sure they caught it long before people drank too much of it.

Goodfella said:
lol at least they found it! They test tap water everyday so im sure they caught it long before people drank too much of it.

umm im not too sure how often they test it here.. cuz i dont think they realized it until a few weeks later... im pretty sure of that cuz it was all over the newspapers warning people not to drink the water :giggle:

but its all good.. i live on the clean side of the city :mrgreen:

i used to buy bottled water like crazy until my house was full of half empty bottles that nobody knew who they belonged to, I just went out and got a bunch of BRITA filters....they do a good job

Back