• Our popular and beloved forums are finally back, after being down since April 2018 due to hosting and server issues. We have now switched to a better platform, while maintenaing all data as it was before (contents and user names) . Thank you for your patience and loyalty. If you have any questions, need to report an error, or are having trouble logging in, please email us at: assyrianvoice@rogers.com

Supporting Iraq and why it's wrong.

Qi?ta

KingA said:
If we get an autonomy in Kurdistan will be better than an Iraq without any status to us. Of cours an independet Assyrian will be the best one, but it is not realistic to happen in near future.
Ya, I can see that happening too. :(
All this is so stressful.

Cascade

TerrenceMalick said:
I agree. Although some may take offence to this, but I don't and never have identified as Iraqi. I'm not. I was born in Australia to Assyrian Christian immigrants from Iraq. I'm not of Iraqi descent, nor are my parents, nor were my grandparents. I am of Assyrian descent. And for the love of God, I am not Arab.

I've never supported the Iraqi team and never will. I support my country, Australia.
I agree.

Although I will "support" the Iraqi team if it's playing with many other countries. Just not Australia, where I'll go for them.