• Our popular and beloved forums are finally back, after being down since April 2018 due to hosting and server issues. We have now switched to a better platform, while maintenaing all data as it was before (contents and user names) . Thank you for your patience and loyalty. If you have any questions, need to report an error, or are having trouble logging in, please email us at: assyrianvoice@rogers.com

Supporting Iraq and why it's wrong.

ASHOOR

Administrator
Staff member
Kebabs?s said:
dont even bother with him, hes a brainwashed assyrians(kurd). he doesnt use his brain

Who are you calling a Kurd? Watch your language! Don't just throw labels without thinking!

On what basis do you call me that or Bani? And if you are referring to Bani, when did he even mention the word 'Kurd'? He does defend Palestinians, but what does that have to do with him being a Kurdish sympathizer? enlighten us.

ASHOOR

mrzurnaci

ASHOOR said:
Who are you calling a Kurd? Watch your language! Don't just throw labels without thinking!

On what basis do you call me that or Bani? And if you are referring to Bani, when did he even mention the word 'Kurd'? He does defend Palestinians, but what does that have to do with him being a Kurdish sympathizer? enlighten us.

ASHOOR

He's being illogical.

ASHOOR

Administrator
Staff member
mrzurnaci said:
He's being illogical.

Too illogical! It is like me calling you 'ISIS lover' even though we clearly know you hate them and would kill all of them if you could.

We can't go around throwing these accusations, we have people reading these forums.

You can have your opinion but you are not free to throw stupid accusations like this.

ASHOOR

Kebabs?s

ASHOOR said:

ASHOOR
i meant hes brainwashed by arabs

Kebabs?s

ASHOOR said:

ASHOOR
i call whoever i want for kurd/arab :shades: :bangin:

ASHOOR

Administrator
Staff member
No you don't! That is called false accusation and you get booted for it. It is against our terms of service.

It is just like going around and spreading false rumors about you.

You should go back and correct it or people won't be taking you very seriously here.

Ashoor

Kebabs?s

ASHOOR said:
No you don't! That is called false accusation and you get booted for it. It is against our terms of service.

It is just like going around and spreading false rumors about you.

You should go back and correct it or people won't be taking you very seriously here.

Ashoor
if he supports arab he can be an arab

ins001

It's quite unfortunate that our chit chat and sports posts are always more popular. It says a lot about the average Assyrian person (and that's the average Assyrian who knows how to use the internet).

ASHOOR

Administrator
Staff member
ins001 said:
It's quite unfortunate that our chit chat and sports posts are always more popular. It says a lot about the average Assyrian person (and that's the average Assyrian who knows how to use the internet).

It is ironic and funny you say that man, because just yesterday I thought to myself: for the first time in a long time, the other sections (News, Culture and Serious Discussions) are more popular than the chit chat section, which had traditionally been the most popular section for over 10 years now.

The sports section has been very quiet in the last few months, as it seems no one is interested in sports lol (only me) but now that Asia Cup 2015 is on, Bani is back and he makes it interesting.

ASHOOR

Kebabs?s

Domanic said:
Calling an ASSYRIAN, Kurdish randomly is like calling Sunni Arabs civilised.

It's just not true and never going to happen in a lifetime.
bro i just told you i meant arab what part if it did your brain not understand?

mrzurnaci

getting BACK to the topic...

Iraq is a failed country that was forcefully put into existence by the British because they wanted to control the entire oil supply of the region...

Why else did they put the SUNNI MINORITY into government against everybody else? Since Iraq was created, the majority of the country was the Shi'a...