Soccer goal celebration

ASHOOR

Administrator
Staff member
More people were talking about Firmino's goal celebration today than the goal itself. (Liverpool 2 - 1 Swansea)

When I checked the video, I was disappointed to realize it was nothing creative or original. It is the same celebration that Pato has been doing since his AC Milan days, if not earlier.

Like I said before, some players are not original at all with their goal celebration and basically copy from one another. Bale does the heart shape which Oscar and many others do.

Personally, I hate those who overdo the goal celebration. A simple hand raise is more than enough, unless it is goal in a final, late in the game, then you can be as hyped as you can be.

Iraq has been to the World Cup finals just once, in 1986. During that WC, they scored just one goal, which remains Iraq's lone goal in WC history. But if you see the goal celebration, you would think he (Ahmad Radhi) scored a goal in training. Such a classy and low key celebration, despite its huge significance for iraqi soccer (arguably the most important goal in Iraq's history)

Ashoor

I agree on Ahmad Radhi,he was such a humble player.I remember as a kid i would yell in joy every time Iraq scored ,and i would wonder why isn't he as excited (Radhi)as the rest with him scoring lol.

I agree on Ahmad Radhi,he was such a humble player.I remember as a kid i would yell in joy every time Iraq scored ,and i would wonder why isn't he as excited (Radhi)as the rest with him scoring lol.

and it is sad to have lost him to Covid this past summer :/

Back