So like...

Damn this weather !

Don i wasnt feeling that well earlier yesterday and i thought it was the damn cheesecake LOL but yeah ive had this so many times...i know the symptoms...so like im living on toasted toast and flat sprite :mad:

YEah seriously not only that its like during the day its beautiful to be out in a tee and then at night it dropped to like 50

AKH ITS GONNA SNOWW AND ITS GONNNA BE A PAIN IN THE ASS
SHOVELING.

I dont mind shoveling snow... :grindance:

Esp. when u go outside... like when its getting dark...and its not windy or ne thing...and its realllllllllly quiet..... ..... idk.. its relaxing to me... i like it... lol... :)

If you like it so much...you can come stay with us from Dec-Feb. Ill give you coffee breaks :lol:

:ROFLMAO: Tasha...

I dont want coffeee!! :nono:

I want Hot Chocolate....with Mini-Marshmallows.... :yes:

and u gotta massage me whenever I want one... :yes:

and u gotta bring me food :yes:

and u gotta read to me... :yes:

and u gotta change the channels on the TV for me... :yes:

...basically u gotta be my slave... :sleep:

Candy Shop... i hate that tooooooooo.... the sun reflects so brightly against teh damn snow... :mad:

Hot chocolate i can do minus the marshmallows

I have a back massage machine you can plug in

My mom usually brings me food so whats one more person

Read to you ? What is this story time on the magic carpet

We usually have remotes to change the channel I'll guide you through that one

Ur from Chicago??????? :hmmm:

How come ive never met you!!!! :whaa:

Tasha..... let me write up a contract...ill fax it over..... sign , initial and date on the dotted line... k? :yes:

Shes too cool...she hasnt met me either and she lives like the neighborhood next to mine :mad:

Don, la shooq garshunah contract ju toilet ha :yes:

Candy Shop said:
sure why not....

when is ur next visit?

:mrgreen:

:kicking: :grindance: :kicking: :grindance:

Ummmm idk... :sleep: ... lol...:lol:

but whenever i come... u better be free to hang out... :grindance:

Im sorry about your stomach flu. I had one about three weeks ago. Its definately not fun, but Im sure it can cure itself as times fly quickly. Therefore, I hope you get well really soon

sign0100.gif

BuNzZz said:
so like im living on toasted toast and flat sprite :mad:

Awww sweetie, I hope you feel better!!! I'm not sure why I find the "toasted toast" so cute. I guess it's an Assyrian thing, maybe? When I was younger, I used to wonder why you called it toast, even when it wasn't toasted, lol. Then I realized regular Americans do it, too. And yes, born here and all, we are not regular Americans. :angelnot:

Get well soon! :angel3:

Back