• Our popular and beloved forums are finally back, after being down since April 2018 due to hosting and server issues. We have now switched to a better platform, while maintenaing all data as it was before (contents and user names) . Thank you for your patience and loyalty. If you have any questions, need to report an error, or are having trouble logging in, please email us at: assyrianvoice@rogers.com

Share your favourite assyrian/arabic/persian song with us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tashi

New member
ur welcome sweety

this is the other one
singer : Gress Deb
song : aktar min ghram
http://www.panet.co.il/downloadmusic.php?type=V&file=videoclip/gres-deb-aktar-meen-gharam.wmv

Tashi
 

.CaNdLe.

New member
Tashi said:
ur welcome sweety

this is the other one
singer : Gress Deb
song : aktar min ghram
http://www.panet.co.il/downloadmusic.php?type=V&file=videoclip/gres-deb-aktar-meen-gharam.wmv

Tashi


:thankyou: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :2hearts:
 

Cookie

Active member
OMIGOODNESS Where have I been lately, seriously!  :bangin:

Great post SteelCityGuy, when I get home I"ll post a few songs P'khelit Alaha!

Love Always, Cookie :2hearts:
 

.CaNdLe.

New member
Video clip for Haitham Yousef....... 7elo 7obak...:wavetowel:



http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=CAE444B346ED22A1
 

Tashi

New member
.CaNdLe. said:
Video clip for Haitham Yousef....... 7elo 7obak...:wavetowel:



http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=CAE444B346ED22A1
candle babooo do u have a LINK to the video ? i dont want to DL everything :blush:
Tashi
 

.CaNdLe.

New member
Tashi said:
.CaNdLe. said:
Video clip for Haitham Yousef....... 7elo 7obak...:wavetowel:



http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=CAE444B346ED22A1
candle babooo do u have a LINK to the video ? i dont want to DL everything :blush:
Tashi

etdalalee   :wink:

 

.CaNdLe.

New member
Video clip.....for? Kathem al? Saher? :2hearts: ..................... Tehbaghdad 3aleina? :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel:


http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=83C78D6F6301744C




 

.CaNdLe.

New member
Arabic song......... Samo Zain ' Mish 2dir '..... I Cant.

http://www.4shared.com/file/1649355/dc158057/dj-blondie_-_samo-zain_-_mish-2adir_-_2006.html


 

.CaNdLe.

New member
Remix........Don Omar " Dale"


http://www.4shared.com/file/1635033/999c5f15/dj-blondie_-_don-omar_-_dale_-_2006.html


 

.CaNdLe.

New member
Nancy 3jrams Arabic song " ah w nos " .............? in Persian


http://www.4shared.com/file/1808303/3f3771f2/__-ah_w_nos_-_in_persian.html


 

Tashi

New member
.CaNdLe. said:
Video clip.....for? Kathem al? Saher? :2hearts: ..................... Tehbaghdad 3aleina? :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel:


http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=83C78D6F6301744C




woo hoooooo go baghdaddddddddddd? :wavetowel: :happydance: :blush2:


min nathrat e3younak a3rof menen  :blush2: Karadaa :yourock:


Tashi
 

Phenomenon

Active member
Instrumental quarter tones baby

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=8A454EEA6B24D8BA

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=210753AB6E0E9C48
 

.CaNdLe.

New member
Tashi said:
.CaNdLe. said:
Video clip.....for? Kathem al? Saher? :2hearts: ..................... Tehbaghdad 3aleina? :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel:


http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=83C78D6F6301744C




woo hoooooo go baghdaddddddddddd? :wavetowel: :happydance: :blush2:


min nathrat e3younak a3rof menen? :blush2: Karadaa :yourock:


Tashi

hahaha   :giggle: :wavetowel:  :bigarmhug:
 

Nuray

New member
I just recently listened to this amazing new song by Ragheb Alama.  It?s called intal houbil kabeer (I think).  It has a modern rock/techno feel to it (which I?m startin? to like), while still maintaining its great quality araby sound or rhythm.  Plus my goodnessssss is the singer talented?not to mention he?s grown more handsome than ever. :2hearts:
 

.CaNdLe.

New member
decorus<>celebrus said:
I just recently listened to this amazing new song by Ragheb Alama.? It?s called intal houbil kabeer (I think).? It has a modern rock/techno feel to it (which I?m startin? to like), while still maintaining its great quality araby sound or rhythm.? Plus my goodnessssss is the singer talented?not to mention he?s grown more handsome than ever. :2hearts:

Yes he's a great singer...... :wavetowel:

 

.CaNdLe.

New member
New Arabic song for......Darine Hadchiti " Allah Yetawel Omrak " .........


http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=DE7808E51D6C2AC3


 

.CaNdLe.

New member
This assyrian singer is from Duhok,.......his name is Wardah Sleawo.....

I like his voice....... :)



http://www.4shared.com/file/1875542/689bfc1f/wardah_sleawo_6_fast.html

 

.CaNdLe.

New member
Iraqi song
........Mthafar al amir? :wavetowel:


This one is for you...............7ajeya Tashiiiiiiiiii? :2hearts:



http://www.4shared.com/file/1886670/3f1b4896/mthafar_al_amir_8_wared.html





 

Tashi

New member
.CaNdLe. said:
Iraqi song
........Mthafar al amir? :wavetowel:


This one is for you...............7ajeya Tashiiiiiiiiii? :2hearts:



http://www.4shared.com/file/1886670/3f1b4896/mthafar_al_amir_8_wared.html
:blush2: awwwwwww shokran om 3bass  :bigarmhug:
tslamelee ya 7elo
Tashi
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top