Semifinal: Holland vs. uruguay

ASHOOR

Administrator
Staff member
Semifinal: Holland vs. uruguay

I hope uruguay doesn't fall for the ROBIN crap like Brazil did.

ASHOOR

Not sure if you guys heard about Mick Jacgger from the Rolling Stones, every team he has supported so far, has lost. England, USA then Brazil.    Rolling Stone's Mick Jagger is in the Stadium.. With the Oranje jersey..that means Uruguay is in the finals. haha

Dutch fans on Twitter are teriffied of him haha.

ASHOOR

ASHOOR said:
Not sure if you guys heard about Mick Jacgger from the Rolling Stones, every team he has supported so far, has lost. England, USA then Brazil.    Rolling Stone's Mick Jagger is in the Stadium.. With the Oranje jersey..that means Uruguay is in the finals. haha

Dutch fans on Twitter are teriffied of him haha.

ASHOOR
hahah really? thats just strange :p, damn mick jagger made my team to looose...

Game: 0 - 1 to Holland, van bronckhorst scored it...

Uruguay baby!  lol @ Robben flopping and the other player getting a yellow.

vpyr6e.jpg

Fuck the dutch, I hope they get destroyed in the final.  I hope Robben and Van brommel both get career ending injuries.

I am going for Holland but Holland played really crappy today!! Uruguay should have won today!!! Uruguay I thought had better position than Holland. I think Holland will lose the next round unfortunately!  :imsorry: Holland!! 

YESSSSSSSSSS!  HAHAHAHA

Saw the first half only due to work (dang)... the first goal was awesome, but then I'll admit so was the first goal by Uruguay.

I knew the second half would favor the Dutch as they have been doing so throughout the tournament.  I couldn't believe my eyes when literally two minutes after the second Holland goal I see 3-1 on the FIFA page lool  I read that Uruguay was fighting back, which I wish I could have watched.    Either way you guys forget that Uruguay was in there by sheer luck (hand-ball, missed PK, etc.).  I think Ghana would've been a better challenge but anyway I digress.

Tomorrow's match will be rough, I'm rooting for Holland/Germany final as they are sized up better and respect each other and play the same style pretty much.  However, Spain was my #2 team overall.  Geez man!

Hup Holland Hup!!

I used to like watching Robben.....but he's become another diving Ronaldo.

The idiot keeps Robben' the other teams!

Whoooooooo BOOO to all the haters!! We deserved to win. How can you say Uruguay was the better team? We won and had more chances. In the final baby!!!

Honestly I didn't know he was a diver until I saw him play against Brazil. He is better than the rest of the divers in that he is less detectable when he does it. Melo should have finished his career with the Brazil NT by having ended Robbin's career itself.

Other than that, congrats to Holland

Ashoor

ASHOOR said:
Honestly I didn't know he was a diver until I saw him play against Brazil. He is better than the rest of the divers in that he is less detectable when he does it. Melo should have finished his career with the Brazil NT by having ended Robbin's career itself.

Other than that, congrats to Holland

Ashoor

Not really Ashoor, anyone who watched the premierleague when he played for Chelsea would know that he's up there with the worlds best divers/play actors. He is very well known for it.

Good game overall. As a neutral observer I didn't care who won, but I do like Van der Vaart a lot so I was kind of rooting for the Dutch.  But by the middle of the first half they had pissed me off so much with their diving and theatrics, that I started actively cheering for Uruguay. (especially since Suarez, diver of the tourney, wasn't there)

Oh and Sneijder's goal shouldn't have counted since Van Persie was clearly offside and active in the play.

He isnt the diver h? used to be. And Ashoor don't complain about divers if the team you support 80% of them are divers. This goes for almost every south american team. There is one ultimate diver and that is Rivaldo. All the goals scored were not the benefit of ? dive so stop complainig.

GodismyJudge said:
He isnt the diver h? used to be. And Ashoor don't complain about divers if the team you support 80% of them are divers. This goes for almost every south american team. There is one ultimate diver and that is Rivaldo. All the goals scored were not the benefit of ? dive so stop complainig.

No bro, I didn't even know much about Robben before, but I have now seen him and you can see almost everyone else here saying the same thing. Brazil was the victim but I hope the team in the final will learn from it and not fall for it.

Holland is certainly due for a world cup win, but players like this don't deserve it. Holland is a professional team that doesn't usually resort to these fake tactics (much like Germany, Brazil, USA, England etc.) and when you see a player as famous as RObben doing it, you get tired of it.

If I was Germany or Spain playing Holland in the final, first thing I would tell the referee before the game even has started: "Please watch Robben, he may try to take a foul or dive today, don't fall for it please...!"

ASHOOR

Back