• Our popular and beloved forums are finally back, after being down since April 2018 due to hosting and server issues. We have now switched to a better platform, while maintenaing all data as it was before (contents and user names) . Thank you for your patience and loyalty. If you have any questions, need to report an error, or are having trouble logging in, please email us at: assyrianvoice@rogers.com

Semifinal: Holland vs. uruguay

ASHOOR

Administrator
Staff member
Semifinal: Holland vs. uruguay

I hope uruguay doesn't fall for the ROBIN crap like Brazil did.

ASHOOR

ASHOOR

Administrator
Staff member
Not sure if you guys heard about Mick Jacgger from the Rolling Stones, every team he has supported so far, has lost. England, USA then Brazil.    Rolling Stone's Mick Jagger is in the Stadium.. With the Oranje jersey..that means Uruguay is in the finals. haha

Dutch fans on Twitter are teriffied of him haha.

ASHOOR

the_dave

ASHOOR said:
Not sure if you guys heard about Mick Jacgger from the Rolling Stones, every team he has supported so far, has lost. England, USA then Brazil.    Rolling Stone's Mick Jagger is in the Stadium.. With the Oranje jersey..that means Uruguay is in the finals. haha

Dutch fans on Twitter are teriffied of him haha.

ASHOOR
hahah really? thats just strange :p, damn mick jagger made my team to looose...

Game: 0 - 1 to Holland, van bronckhorst scored it...

Naram-Sin

Fuck the dutch, I hope they get destroyed in the final.  I hope Robben and Van brommel both get career ending injuries.

Dream 2 Be

I am going for Holland but Holland played really crappy today!! Uruguay should have won today!!! Uruguay I thought had better position than Holland. I think Holland will lose the next round unfortunately!  :imsorry: Holland!! 

rumrum

YESSSSSSSSSS!  HAHAHAHA

Saw the first half only due to work (dang)... the first goal was awesome, but then I'll admit so was the first goal by Uruguay.

I knew the second half would favor the Dutch as they have been doing so throughout the tournament.  I couldn't believe my eyes when literally two minutes after the second Holland goal I see 3-1 on the FIFA page lool  I read that Uruguay was fighting back, which I wish I could have watched.    Either way you guys forget that Uruguay was in there by sheer luck (hand-ball, missed PK, etc.).  I think Ghana would've been a better challenge but anyway I digress.

Tomorrow's match will be rough, I'm rooting for Holland/Germany final as they are sized up better and respect each other and play the same style pretty much.  However, Spain was my #2 team overall.  Geez man!

Hup Holland Hup!!

Knight

I used to like watching Robben.....but he's become another diving Ronaldo.

The idiot keeps Robben' the other teams!

GodismyJudge

Whoooooooo BOOO to all the haters!! We deserved to win. How can you say Uruguay was the better team? We won and had more chances. In the final baby!!!