Secret Santa on AVN! - Are You Still Waiting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:ROFLMAO:

For sure! Her and her "hand up her thigh" comment certified her as a true choorooq!

Enah at least five people are waiting for their gifts, I just want to remind their ANNOYING Secret Santas to get with the program.  :ranting:

I know of one Secret Santa who still hasn't sent his/her present yet and I am getting frustrated!  :furious:

HEY CAKES!! I mailed you and Robin, yani no one knows how bad I feel. :( 
I'll hunt him down after my exams are over, robin we're going to lunch for my tardiness!!!!!

-Cookie

shamirum said:
You two are wonderful, that's why!  :bigarmhug:

I wish everyone was as patient and kind! But we had a great group of Secret Santas and almost all of them have been fabulous!  :2hearts:

I just need two or three people to tell me if they have gotten their gifts yet, such as Cookie and Robin...  :lol:

Cookie said:
HEY CAKES!! I mailed you and Robin, yani no one knows how bad I feel. :( 
I'll hunt him down after my exams are over, robin we're going to lunch for my tardiness!!!!!

-Cookie

Awww, it's okay love, I got your PM as well, lol, it'll make a nice Easter present!  :giggle:

GodismyJudge said:
I don't know if Phiro got her gift. Then it will be an easter gift :D. No Secret Santa but a Secret Rabbit :D.

:giggle:

Phiro has somewhat received her gift, but it's a long story. Her Secret Santa and her Secret Rabbit (which is me, lol) are working on getting it completely taken care of soon, but since it involves a complicated foreign funds situation, it'll take a few more weeks.

LOL, but Phiro knows what it is and she loves it!  :razz:

OH yah I forgot to post the gift I got, my secret Santa was JooJee  :bigarmhug:

This is my gift
42irg9c

And guess what?

It matchs with my earings  :mrgreen:
4bhkfbr.jpg

Ok, so now has everyone received their damn gifts so shamirum can finally get rid of that annoying waving Santa?!  It's only APRIL!!!!

baklawa said:
Ok, so now has everyone received their damn gifts so shamirum can finally get rid of that annoying waving Santa?!  It's only APRIL!!!!

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:  i was thinking that same thing about ummmmmm 2-3 months ago :giggle:

lovemoon... niceeeeeeeeee purse :2hearts:

baklawa said:

:beee:

There are still three people who have yet to receive their presents, but YES, you evil Santa-hater, he will be leaving soon... :sadangel:

I stopped waiting three months ago :lol:

are there people still waiting? shareh man :) LOL

ASHOOR

GodismyJudge said:
I don't know if Phiro got her gift. Then it will be an easter gift :D. No Secret Santa but a Secret Rabbit :D.

:giggle:

yes i think the rabbit is gona visit me real soon  :ROFLMAO:

ASHOOR said:
I stopped waiting three months ago :lol:

are there people still waiting? shareh man :) LOL

ASHOOR

:beee:  u had no reason to wait.. u got ur gift like, right after christmas

btw... do u still have any chocolate left  :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back