Secret Santa on AVN! - Are You Still Waiting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got mine...I'll post soon but I just wanted to say a special thank you in advance to my SS

Hope you had a fab Christmas and fun New year...you and your family  :mrgreen:

shamirum said:
:blush2:

Did you get my PM translated yet?  :lol:

I take back anything bad I said...  :angelnot:

I got the pm  :ranting: and someone translated it for me and it wasn't Younan!!!

Godismyjudge no I haven't got mine yet ... to be honest I totally forgot about it  :blush2:

Awww, libat mama! That PM was a long time ago, loool, please forgive me.  :bigarmhug:

And I hope you get your gift soon! :huglove:

Renee said:
I got mine...I'll post soon but I just wanted to say a special thank you in advance to my SS

Hope you had a fab Christmas and fun New year...you and your family   :mrgreen:

Strange. I sent mine almost two weeks after your SS did. And my gift came on time.
Hey Phiro I almost frogot about it as well. That is mainly because I am busy busy busy.

I GOT MY GIFT!!!!!

Yahooo!!

And I love it!!!! Good choice :D. And I also got this cute little Santa with my name on it. That is really cool!!

Thanx SS :D ( or can I say who my SS was?)  :yourock: :yourock: :yourock: :yourock:

You know If you just be pateitn you will get good things like I did :D

Oh here is a  picture of my gift. The other cute santa thingy was hard to make a picture because You can't see my name.

Anyways I love it :D.

Armanigift.JPG

:jump:

Yay, your SS will be sooo happy to know that you got it!!!  :bigarmhug:

Many of us learned a big lesson about shipping perfumes and colognes this year...  :blush2:

Anyway, yes, you can say who it is, and if you don't, I will!  :lol:

Oh it was Ashuriena!!!

And I also got a cool card :D. And I was just telling my sister yesterday that I needed new perfume ( mine almost ran out). So this was the perfect gift :D.

Too bad I had to unwrap it because it was so beautfull wrapped. With all these cool things on top of it. Man she did a good job :D.

I hated that they said they couldn't ship it airmail! Hahahaha, I'm retarded enough to not remember that I couldn't do that since they wouldn't let me send some OFF spray to my dad in Iraq...it had to be the cream instead. Glad you liked it! Sorry it came so super late!!

Who's still waiting?!?  :razz:

Vivi doesn't count because she never signed up!

And Ashuriena, I got around the perfume/cologne thing by going to Federal Express. The FedEx guy said there is no problem sending them up in the air, and that the USPS gives out incorrect information all the time (he knew it was them who told me that I couldn't send it by air). Anyway, he said if it's packed under pressure, like hairspray, air fresheners, stove cleaners, or just anything aerosol, then you can't send them by air because they will explode from the pressure of lifting off into the sky, but perfumes and colognes are different. I mentioned that the USPS said it was because perfumes contain alcohol and the FedEx guy said that it was pretty much bs (except he used the actual word, LOL). Sooo, we did a test, we sent a cologne express to Las Vegas and California (to two guys who don't deserve it though, lol) from the USPS, we just didn't tell them what was inside ... hahaha, we're evil, but it worked!

:blush2:

Those b*stards! I mean...illegitimate children! :ranting: :ranting: :ranting:

But I didn't just talk to the USPS people, but I talked to the DHL and the UPS guy that I'm cool with and always comes to kick it in Blockbuster and he said the same thing. Weird...

shamirum said:
Why does baklawa hate Santa so much? :cry:

Khzee aya -- yalta it's &*&^% February!!!  You're like those bad neighbors that keep their damn Christmas lights up well into Summer!  Besa kheena -- give Santa a rest :bangin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back