Secret Santa on AVN! - Are You Still Waiting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
JooJee said:
yes still waiting... kinda over it lol

Yours is coming by boat!  :imsorry:

But I must admit I laughed SO hard when I heard about that, loool, even my parents didn't come to this country by boat, but your present is traveling the seas to get to you!  :lol:

L33tKevin said:
So i just got my secret santa gift and it's awesome, a wallet with my full name embossed (where the letters are deeper then the surface) on it, and an address/phonebook with the word Assyrian on it. You can't see the wallet very nicely, but it's there andddddddddddddd

gerevp5.jpg

A huge thanks to lovemoon for thinking of doing that, I needed a wallet so bad and it looks like I finally got one that I'll carry for years to come, thanks a lot :)
You welcome  :) I like how you made that pic it looks nice looool but too bad I can't see ur name  :mrgreen:

To some members who kept asking me what was the gift I am sending, now you know what is it lol pkhlakhoon?  :ROFLMAO: and I will wait for all the members to get their gift, so I can post the pic of my gift that I got from my SS  :razz:

thirstyninos said:
i got mine today.i got greeting card,key chane with assyrian flag,another key chane with my SS names on it  :lol: wallet and a watch. big thanks to my SS  :yourock:

my SS was VALANTINA thank you azizta  :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug:
Aw am glad you liked  it  :)
lol@ My name, i didnt know what else to write  :blush2: lol

You are  welcome aziza  :)

WUVYYY
  :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug:

L33tKevin said:
So i just got my secret santa gift and it's awesome, a wallet with my full name embossed (where the letters are deeper then the surface) on it, and an address/phonebook with the word Assyrian on it. You can't see the wallet very nicely, but it's there andddddddddddddd

gerevp5.jpg

A huge thanks to lovemoon for thinking of doing that, I needed a wallet so bad and it looks like I finally got one that I'll carry for years to come, thanks a lot :)

That is one nice gift, great for you kevin, and good job lovemoon :)

I will bribe shami to make you my SS next year LOL

ASHOOR

ASHOOR said:

ASHOOR
:giggle: :giggle:That is good so I won't think of what to get you cause i will get you the same thing but this time your full name will be on the wallet  :mrgreen:

shamirum said:
Yours is coming by boat!  :imsorry:

But I must admit I laughed SO hard when I heard about that, loool, even my parents didn't come to this country by boat, but your present is traveling the seas to get to you!  :lol:

hahahaha are you serious?

ASHOOR said:

ASHOOR

ohhhhhhhhh... so now ur saying my gift wasnt good enough.. i see how it is  :beee:

atourina said:
ohhhhhhhhh... so now ur saying my gift wasnt good enough.. i see how it is  :beee:

Yeah he's saying your gift isn't good enought  :razz:

poor atou ... all the trouble you went through for his gift and look what ashoors says  :bangin:

:razz:

atourina said:
i know.. and im very hurt... thats the last time i do anything nice  :ranting:

:bigarmhug: well if you were my SS I would never say such a mean thing as Ashoor did so you can stay nice to me but be mean to ASHOOR  :razz:

Phiruel said:
Yeah he's saying your gift isn't good enought  :razz:

poor atou ... all the trouble you went through for his gift and look what ashoors says  :bangin:

:razz:
:giggle: :giggle:Trouble maker  :ROFLMAO:

Yes, you are the biggest trouble maker ever!!!  :lol:

I am waiting to hear from a few more people, yalla, we need updates!!! :please: and :thankyou:

:angelnot:

You two are wonderful, that's why!  :bigarmhug:

I wish everyone was as patient and kind! But we had a great group of Secret Santas and almost all of them have been fabulous!  :2hearts:

I just need two or three people to tell me if they have gotten their gifts yet, such as Cookie and Robin...  :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back