• Our popular and beloved forums are finally back, after being down since April 2018 due to hosting and server issues. We have now switched to a better platform, while maintenaing all data as it was before (contents and user names) . Thank you for your patience and loyalty. If you have any questions, need to report an error, or are having trouble logging in, please email us at: assyrianvoice@rogers.com

Secret Santa on AVN! - Are You Still Waiting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shamirum

:jump:

Yay, your SS will be sooo happy to know that you got it!!!  :bigarmhug:

Many of us learned a big lesson about shipping perfumes and colognes this year...  :blush2:

Anyway, yes, you can say who it is, and if you don't, I will!  :lol:

GodismyJudge

Oh it was Ashuriena!!!

And I also got a cool card :D. And I was just telling my sister yesterday that I needed new perfume ( mine almost ran out). So this was the perfect gift :D.

Too bad I had to unwrap it because it was so beautfull wrapped. With all these cool things on top of it. Man she did a good job :D.

Ashuriena

I hated that they said they couldn't ship it airmail! Hahahaha, I'm retarded enough to not remember that I couldn't do that since they wouldn't let me send some OFF spray to my dad in Iraq...it had to be the cream instead. Glad you liked it! Sorry it came so super late!!

shamirum

Who's still waiting?!?  :razz:

Vivi doesn't count because she never signed up!

And Ashuriena, I got around the perfume/cologne thing by going to Federal Express. The FedEx guy said there is no problem sending them up in the air, and that the USPS gives out incorrect information all the time (he knew it was them who told me that I couldn't send it by air). Anyway, he said if it's packed under pressure, like hairspray, air fresheners, stove cleaners, or just anything aerosol, then you can't send them by air because they will explode from the pressure of lifting off into the sky, but perfumes and colognes are different. I mentioned that the USPS said it was because perfumes contain alcohol and the FedEx guy said that it was pretty much bs (except he used the actual word, LOL). Sooo, we did a test, we sent a cologne express to Las Vegas and California (to two guys who don't deserve it though, lol) from the USPS, we just didn't tell them what was inside ... hahaha, we're evil, but it worked!

:blush2:

Ashuriena

Those b*stards! I mean...illegitimate children! :ranting: :ranting: :ranting:

But I didn't just talk to the USPS people, but I talked to the DHL and the UPS guy that I'm cool with and always comes to kick it in Blockbuster and he said the same thing. Weird...

baklawa

shamirum said:
Why does baklawa hate Santa so much? :cry:
Khzee aya -- yalta it's &*&^% February!!!  You're like those bad neighbors that keep their damn Christmas lights up well into Summer!  Besa kheena -- give Santa a rest :bangin:

shamirum

:ROFLMAO:

For sure! Her and her "hand up her thigh" comment certified her as a true choorooq!

Enah at least five people are waiting for their gifts, I just want to remind their ANNOYING Secret Santas to get with the program.  :ranting:

I know of one Secret Santa who still hasn't sent his/her present yet and I am getting frustrated!  :furious:

Cookie

HEY CAKES!! I mailed you and Robin, yani no one knows how bad I feel. :( 
I'll hunt him down after my exams are over, robin we're going to lunch for my tardiness!!!!!

-Cookie

shamirum said:
You two are wonderful, that's why!  :bigarmhug:

I wish everyone was as patient and kind! But we had a great group of Secret Santas and almost all of them have been fabulous!  :2hearts:

I just need two or three people to tell me if they have gotten their gifts yet, such as Cookie and Robin...  :lol:

shamirum

Cookie said:
HEY CAKES!! I mailed you and Robin, yani no one knows how bad I feel. :( 
I'll hunt him down after my exams are over, robin we're going to lunch for my tardiness!!!!!

-Cookie
Awww, it's okay love, I got your PM as well, lol, it'll make a nice Easter present!  :giggle:

GodismyJudge said:
I don't know if Phiro got her gift. Then it will be an easter gift :D. No Secret Santa but a Secret Rabbit :D.
:giggle:

Phiro has somewhat received her gift, but it's a long story. Her Secret Santa and her Secret Rabbit (which is me, lol) are working on getting it completely taken care of soon, but since it involves a complicated foreign funds situation, it'll take a few more weeks.

LOL, but Phiro knows what it is and she loves it!  :razz:

Lovemoon

OH yah I forgot to post the gift I got, my secret Santa was JooJee  :bigarmhug:

This is my gift

And guess what?

It matchs with my earings  :mrgreen:

baklawa

Ok, so now has everyone received their damn gifts so shamirum can finally get rid of that annoying waving Santa?!  It's only APRIL!!!!

atourina

baklawa said:
Ok, so now has everyone received their damn gifts so shamirum can finally get rid of that annoying waving Santa?!  It's only APRIL!!!!
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:  i was thinking that same thing about ummmmmm 2-3 months ago :giggle:

lovemoon... niceeeeeeeeee purse :2hearts:

shamirum

baklawa said:
:beee:

There are still three people who have yet to receive their presents, but YES, you evil Santa-hater, he will be leaving soon... :sadangel:

Status
Not open for further replies.