• Our popular and beloved forums are finally back, after being down since April 2018 due to hosting and server issues. We have now switched to a better platform, while maintenaing all data as it was before (contents and user names) . Thank you for your patience and loyalty. If you have any questions, need to report an error, or are having trouble logging in, please email us at: assyrianvoice@rogers.com

Secret Santa on AVN! - Are You Still Waiting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shamirum

You two are wonderful, that's why!  :bigarmhug:

I wish everyone was as patient and kind! But we had a great group of Secret Santas and almost all of them have been fabulous!  :2hearts:

I just need two or three people to tell me if they have gotten their gifts yet, such as Cookie and Robin...  :lol:

Renee

I got mine...I'll post soon but I just wanted to say a special thank you in advance to my SS

Hope you had a fab Christmas and fun New year...you and your family  :mrgreen:

Phiruel

shamirum said:
:blush2:

Did you get my PM translated yet?  :lol:

I take back anything bad I said...  :angelnot:
I got the pm  :ranting: and someone translated it for me and it wasn't Younan!!!

Godismyjudge no I haven't got mine yet ... to be honest I totally forgot about it  :blush2:

shamirum

Awww, libat mama! That PM was a long time ago, loool, please forgive me.  :bigarmhug:

And I hope you get your gift soon! :huglove:

GodismyJudge

Renee said:
I got mine...I'll post soon but I just wanted to say a special thank you in advance to my SS

Hope you had a fab Christmas and fun New year...you and your family   :mrgreen:
Strange. I sent mine almost two weeks after your SS did. And my gift came on time.
Hey Phiro I almost frogot about it as well. That is mainly because I am busy busy busy.

GodismyJudge

I GOT MY GIFT!!!!!

Yahooo!!

And I love it!!!! Good choice :D. And I also got this cute little Santa with my name on it. That is really cool!!

Thanx SS :D ( or can I say who my SS was?)  :yourock: :yourock: :yourock: :yourock:

You know If you just be pateitn you will get good things like I did :D

Oh here is a  picture of my gift. The other cute santa thingy was hard to make a picture because You can't see my name.

Anyways I love it :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.