Second Semester of Highschool Started Today...

AND IT SUCKED!

its bad enough i have to attend a highschool thats overpopulated with chaldeans and "african americans" (no offense)

i thought everything was going to go well since not many of my classes changed...but i was wrong =[ there were some changes for the good and some changes that shouldnt have changed!

-My first hour didnt change- just the teacher and subject. It was TV Boadcasting now its Radio Broadcasting...the teachers a dyke. shes cool. i also dont attend my actual High School for first hour, and that makes me SUPER HAPPY!!
-I nearly died in my second hour... Power Reading... the name itself makes you want to fall asleep.
I was just about stared at by everyone in the class, majority of the class were boaters. Im TOTALLY switching out tomorrow. I love reading...but... no, not for school.
-I happen to like my third hour only cos my best friend's in that class and the teacher is super easy... Current Issues... something cool to debate about, eh?
-Im content with my 4th hour cos its a new teacher for English 11 (old one- i hated with a passion..it seriously become a problem) and i have B lunch which splits my 4th hour into two halfs. class-lunch-class. & i have a friend in that class =]
-I love lunch. period. have most of my friends in it.
-5th hour- i have a new teacher for Trig!!! THANK GOD! But, my new teacher... came here 7 years ago from Albania... talk khabout not khunderstanding khwhat shes saying! KH KHH KHH!! && majority of the Senior class trouble makers are in that class -_-
-I never liked my 6th hour Biology 2 class... now most of the ppl i actually talked to in that class, got switched to the other Bio teacher =[

SUCH a lame day... and i already have homework from my current issues & bio class.
AND AND AND!!! AND! Two of my teachers are starting to use this thing called "Blackboard". They want use to use it weekly, where we can go to this site and "interact" with students and teachers and do assignments on it. HOW LAME!
Im definatly visiting my counselor tomorrow. fer sure.

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

it feels good knowing i never have to step foot in a school again.. and that i havent been in school in about 5 years  :mrgreen:

Wow, you guys already started second semester!!!
We start on the 5th...Exams are coming upppp!! :(

I have math,chem, and co-op next semester.. Yayyyyyyyyyyyy! :blink:

I just started my second year in College the 2nd week of January. it sucks.. i have to get used to doing projects and waking up early. booo... i havent been to school since aug.. now it all begins again..

:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Guess who started the new semester today????????? I did.. I did!  :ranting:

I HATE IT!!!!!

5 more months to go..  :ban: :ban: :ban:

lol  narcotickisses... i went to a high school full of white people! u have no idea how much i wished i had more of our people there!

~*Merooona*~ said:
lol  narcotickisses... i went to a high school full of white people! u have no idea how much i wished i had more of our people there!

tell me about it...the high school i went to had about 2000 students, 3 of which were assyrian.

in the illustrious words of kim jong il, it was ridicurous.

~*Merooona*~ said:

Yah, and im still there suffering without you guys man! First you left.. then Dani and Saggie.. and next is me!! Which leaves only my cousin Nineveh... and 3-4 other Assyrians there! The school is full of COLOMBIANS and WHITES! I hate it..  :ranting: :ranting: :ranting: :ranting:
I wish i went to school in Toronto or Windsor.. where there are a lot my kind of people.  :mrgreen:

talk about it.. im in co-op class right now... im dying! its 12 and we are in here until 2:10!!! :cry:

In 2 weeks we are going to our placements..  :bangin:

haha i remember high school, full of assyrians and wogs! plenty of asians and believe it or not out west the minorties were the full blooded aussies hehe

Back