Sauna Belt!

haha yaa like that works.. just like the "ab tronic" lool yaaa rightttt id rather shop for clothes with that money :)

I had a teacher in High School who bought something similar...and shed wear it all day...it used to vibrate while she lectured haha...so yeah i saw her not too long ago at Dunkin Donuts. The broad hasnt lost an inch.

LOL @THE BROAD....IT ACTUALLY DOES HAVE SOME AFFECT BUT LIKE WHATS WRONG WITH POWER WALKING FOR 30 MINS 3 DAYS A WEEK

If it even did work, thats nothing but water weight which you regain when you re-hydrate.

You want to lose weight, then diet (which means a complete and totally commited change of your eating habits for the rest of your life) and exercise! :bangin: :angelnot: :mrgreen:

When i work out, i have this belt that heats up your tummy, and it has an effect because it makes you sweat more. My results anyway. But mine was like 7 bucks..

Camp....if you look at the site it says '7-day diet plan' included. You don't just sit on your ass and watch tv all day eating ho ho's.

annieeeeeeeeeeeeee said:
Camp....if you look at the site it says '7-day diet plan' included. You don't just sit on your ass and watch tv all day eating ho ho's.

Which probably revolves around "eat what you want, and you'll still see the results!" ;-) :lol:

Its still water weight no matter how you look at it.

If it's supposed to make you sweat, it won't be water weight. I've lost pounds off of sweating a lot. I don't think it says anything about heating your body anyway...that's what's more important

So you're telling me when a person normally works out..and sweats, they will only sweat water, not burn calories too ? I'm talking about taking walks with this thing and stuff..cause there's a diet plan, so if u take brisk walks you may sweat it off.

If your sitting there doing nothing, and your temperture rises, the bodies natural way to regulate heat is by sweating to cool off. Thus you are using the liquids in your body, i.e. water (or beer, whatever you drink). However when you workout, you exert energy and use energy, i.e. carbs, protien etc etc.

Back