Sat May 15th Dariush vs Ferguson

J-ROK

Our Assyrian warrior Benny is matched up against Tony Ferguson on may 15th. This is the same Tony who was the lightweight intern champion who was supposed to fight undefeated champ khabib Nurmagomedov 5 times and all matches had to be canceled. Khabib was lucky. Tony is known for having the craziest training methods and strategies. Benny was asked what he has to do to defeat tony and his answer was “I’ll have to out crazy him” .. If Benny wins this fight, b’khela d alaha he will finally be in the title shot mix. Let’s go Benny !! Khaya Atour! ! Send me tickets so I can bust some khigga in the octagon after you win !

Last edited:
Hey bro, thanks for posting this , can’t wait! I had no interest in UFC, MMA etc until Ben came on the scene and started winning fight after fight and I got interested.

go Benny, hope he knocks this guy!

Hey bro, thanks for posting this , can’t wait! I had no interest in UFC, MMA etc until Ben came on the scene and started winning fight after fight and I got interested.

go Benny, hope he knocks this guy!
That’s too bad, it’s one of the most entertaining sports in the world, I’ve always loved ufc , gotta respect how much time these men and women put in to master multiple fighting disciplines. Even hockey players these days use mma when they fight.

That’s too bad, it’s one of the most entertaining sports in the world, I’ve always loved ufc , gotta respect how much time these men and women put in to master multiple fighting disciplines. Even hockey players these days use mma when they fight.
Let’s go Benny !! He dominated tonight!

Hey J, I am officially into UFC because of this guy. What a win! He is now started to get recognized globally!

He’s ranked number 3 in the world , ou kha libba sipya itleh, the whole world fell in love with him in the last match , even Elon musk. This is how a true Assyrian should be.

Back