Sam Darmo is on Ashur TV now!

ASHOOR

Administrator
Staff member
For anyone interested , Sam Darmo is live now on Ashur TV.  The show is mostly dedicated to next week's April 1st. Assyrian New Year celebrations.

I took this picture of him so I can update my status on Twitter (with a picture)

Sam_Darmo-Assyrians_for_Justice.jpg

ASHOOR

ASHOOR said:
For anyone interested , Sam Darmo is live now on Ashur TV.  The show is mostly dedicated to next week's April 1st. Assyrian New Year celebrations.

ASHOOR

anyone interested???

how could be anyone with brain interested in this guy's show, its all crab like Sargon Dadeesho
and how on earth he will be on Ashur TV, so Zowaa memeber are lying when they say "he is no way one of us" ??? aya eewa piasha

I have Much Respect for him and what he stands for but No one can pay me any amount of money in the world to sit through and watch his show!  :sleep1:

Tears I understand what you are saying, but to me it is a great laugh. The man is a great comedian and he knows how to make people laugh.

Today's show was actually pretty good, at least the first half, as it was dedicated to next week's April 1st celebrations, and some videos from last year's celebrations. So it was more informative than it was controversial.

I didn't watch much of the second part though...

ASHOOR

The funniest is when he shouts at the director, asking him to put something on TV, or to get him something. My God, it is hilarious, I crack up laughing. I wish the show was a little more professional :giggle:

ASHOOR

I don't watch his show, but you have to admit...his in-your-face style is admirable. More Assyrians should be like that...jarich oree ju aynit nasheh.

Does he? Hahahaha.

He's always pissed...he needs to mock people more so he can get under their skin better. Hahahaha.

The funniest part today was: Sam often gives funny titles to people he thinks are betraying Assyrians. For example, he gave Sarhad Jamo the title 'Jamoolie', and today, he gave another Qasha his own title: Qashqooshie :giggle: maaaaaan, I couldn't stop laughing.

See, this is what I mean, it is great comedy material, if not for its educational content which some believe doesn't exist.

ASHOOR

Ashuriena said:
Does he? Hahahaha.

He's always pissed...he needs to mock people more so he can get under their skin better. Hahahaha.

haha! Dude, watch his show some time hits hilarious. He mumbles and moves his head as if he were drunk. lol

We need a new web application: What would your name be according to Sam Darmo?

:giggle:

Jon, I can already imagine yours: JanooNie hahaha.

Ashuriena, whatever he gives you, will probably be mine too haha.

ASHOOR

ASHOOR said:
The funniest part today was: Sam often gives funny titles to people he thinks are betraying Assyrians. For example, he gave Sarhad Jamo the title 'Jamoolie', and today, he gave another Qasha his own title: Qashqooshie :giggle: maaaaaan, I couldn't stop laughing.

See, this is what I mean, it is great comedy material, if not for its educational content which some believe doesn't exist.

ASHOOR

haaha! Ya Sarhad Jammo is a Story all alone! haha

"Jamoolie" lmao

oh He also pauses a lot. I forgot to mention that. lol

Example: Akhnan Atouraya...........ewakh......darbana........d'omta lol

I think that's what makes me snooze off.

I used to like his shows and the concept of bringing truth and accountability to the Assyrian community. Unfortunatly, it has proven that there is nothing benificial being said. Instead, he's laying out our dirty laundry for the world to see and use againsy us. He offers no alternatives nor does he present and act upon any solutions to the problem.

We are too weak and fragile to rip into each other without offering a clear solution to resolve the matter.

When Sam starts putting action to words then I'll have more respect for him. As it stands he's doing far more harm than good. And what's worse; he doesn't even realize this!

So let me get this straight, when Sam Darmo starts talking shit about other Assyrians on his show it's comedy and he's admirable yet when Sargon Dadeesho does it it's a problem?

Sam Darmo is a clown, and anyone who takes him seriously has a half brain, sorry to offend those who do take this idiot seriously, but it is what it is.

Tambur said:
So let me get this straight, when Sam Darmo starts talking **** about other Assyrians on his show it's comedy and he's admirable yet when Sargon Dadeesho does it it's a problem?

Sam Darmo is a clown, and anyone who takes him seriously has a half brain, sorry to offend those who do take this idiot seriously, but it is what it is.

No no, both are comedies, although Sam's comedy is more fun. How is that?

And the reason why Sam's is OK, while Sargon's is not, if you haven't figured this out yet: Sam is relatively new to the scene, with about 2 years in his resume. Sargon has been doing this for over a decade now, so people have come to know what he stands for.

People are finally getting to know Sam too, and that is why not a lot of people are not taking him seriously anymore. But he is still new and can correct things for himself.

ASHOOR

ASHOOR said:
No no, both are comedies, although Sam's comedy is more fun. How is that?

And the reason why Sam's is OK, while Sargon's is not, if you haven't figured this out yet: Sam is relatively new to the scene, with about 2 years in his resume. Sargon has been doing this for over a decade now, so people have come to know what he stands for.

People are finally getting to know Sam too, and that is why not a lot of people are taking him seriously anymore. But he is still new and can correct things for himself.

ASHOOR

Just because he's new to the scene it does not mean people should be ok with him coming in and acting like Dadeesho, it's never ok whether he's new or old, the other thing is while he can correct himself, so can Dadeesho, this has nothing to do with being new or old, my point is this moment, he has NOT corrected himself and still remains to be the same idiot that started out not too long ago, so your point is not valid.

Well he does serve a purpose sometimes in exposing the traitors and betrayers of the Assyrian nation, but, and I know you will say this: who is he to decide who is a traitor or who is not.

The idea is that he can serve a great purpose, but unfortunately he is not.

I know you are trying to suggest that people who support him (mainly Zowaa supporters) have double standards, and that he is just as bad as Dadesho, yet they don't see it.

I will give you that.

But then again, a lot of people I know, who used to like him before, don't take him seriously anymore. A lot of Zowaa supporters think that he doesn't help their cause at all.

In other words, his honeymoon is over. Or put differently, a second Dadesho has been born, although with a different affiliation and ideology.

ASHOOR

Tambur said:
So let me get this straight, when Sam Darmo starts talking **** about other Assyrians on his show it's comedy and he's admirable yet when Sargon Dadeesho does it it's a problem?

Umm maybe Sam is good looking and Dadooshi is ugly? hehehe j/k :)
Well personally i watched dadoosh so many times, but i never get what he says , i mean let's say today he talked about S-- about this person, then next day he makes that person the greatest person ever (and i dont wanna give names). But Sam shows you documents and knows what he talks about. :)

ASHOOR said:
Well he does serve a purpose sometimes in exposing the traitors and betrayers of the Assyrian nation, but, and I know you will say this: who is he to decide who is a traitor or who is not.

The idea is that he can serve a great purpose, but unfortunately he is not.

I know you are trying to suggest that people who support him (mainly Zowaa supporters) have double standards, and that he is just as bad as Dadesho, yet they don't see it.

I will give you that.

But then again, a lot of people I know, who used to like him before, don't take him seriously anymore. A lot of Zowaa supporters think that he doesn't help their cause at all.

In other words, his honeymoon is over. Or put differently, a second Dadesho has been born, although with a different affiliation and ideology.

ASHOOR

For the bold part, you guessed it, who is he to decide that, better yet he chooses who the traitors and who are not, for example, Mar Dinkha gives a speech somewhere in north Iraq where it's under the KRG and he mentions some things that makes him fond of Kurds, and all of the sudden according to Sam Darmo, he's a traitor.

So my point is yes, there's double standards, and yes, I can see why most Zowaa supporters support this clown, in the end of the day the majority of these supporters share the same mentality as this guy (Key word here is majority, not all).

Umm maybe Sam is good looking and Dadooshi is ugly? hehehe j/k smile
Well personally i watched dadoosh so many times, but i never get what he says , i mean let's say today he talked about S-- about this person, then next day he makes that person the greatest person ever (and i dont wanna give names). But Sam shows you documents and knows what he talks about. smile

Documents for what? In fact, that's one of the biggest jokes from Darmo, when he waives a piece of paper on TV as it's supposed to prove something to the world lol, I remember watching his show back when the whole Mar Bawai story was going, and the only papers he waived were court papers, from what I remember it did not expose anything, just things that were said by Mar Meelis and what not.

Back