• Our popular and beloved forums are finally back, after being down since April 2018 due to hosting and server issues. We have now switched to a better platform, while maintenaing all data as it was before (contents and user names) . Thank you for your patience and loyalty. If you have any questions, need to report an error, or are having trouble logging in, please email us at: assyrianvoice@rogers.com

Saint Odisho Church Christmas party.

FallenAngel

For all you Chicagoans out there, it's that time of year again!! Saint Odisho Church is having it's annual Christmas party!

When: January 11, 2014
Where: White Eagle banquets
Price:  adult $30($35 at the door)
            Child $15 ($20 at the door)

Singers will be Janan Sawa and Talal Graish! You don't want to miss the party of the year!! Hope to see many famiir faces there!! xoxoxo

ASHOOR

Administrator
Staff member
Two good singers! Should be fun.

Lots of good parties here in Toronto as well, for the new year though. Not sure for Christmas/

ASHOOR

FallenAngel

Ashoor they are great singers I must agree!

Thanks FBI PRINCESS! Hope you can make it! :-D we appreciate each and every person tht comes to the parties, a big thanks to them!!

FBI_Princess

Fallen Angel i never miss the Mar Odisho Christmas Party, im a member there and love the hard work that the youth club does every year to make it one of the best christmas parties ever.... I will see you there....