Russian woman rapes ten men!

DaNoOsHi

A young Russian woman, a devoted collector of horror films and spiders, is on trial for sedating and raping ten men.

The police were shocked that 32-year-old Valeria K., a quiet good-looking woman from the city of Tambov, was the mysterious rapist who abused ten local men after poisoning them with clonidine, Life.ru reports.

Valeria, who has already been nicknamed the Black Widow for her love of spiders, would get acquainted with men and invite them to her place.

She gave them drinks with clonidine, which almost immediately sent them to sleep for almost 24 hours.

After that, she undressed her victims and raped them, tightening a rope on their male organs to kep them erect.

Waking up in hospital with clonidine poisoning and penis trauma, all the victims could remember was a friendly brunette who gave them drinks.

Finally, local police identified the offender and arrested her.

At present, the police know about ten of Valeria?s victims, although one of them refused to file a complaint against her.

?It was great,? the unnamed man said.

?I like hot women. I only wish she hadn't use the clonidine on me.?

If they went over to her place, I'm sure they would've willingly slept with her.  But then again, rape doesnt have anything to do with sex  :bangin: 

Why am I not surprised that it was a Russian that committed the rape. Reminds me of a scene in the movie Thursday where the beautiful Paulina Porizkova has Aaron Eckhart tied down to a chair & is tryin' to rape him before some gangster shows up & shoots her in the head.

it's only funny b/c of double standards.  It's like guys who play around and expect their wives to be virgins....hilarious!

anyways, you're all bad human beings for accepting the rape double standard.

Back