• Our popular and beloved forums are finally back, after being down since April 2018 due to hosting and server issues. We have now switched to a better platform, while maintenaing all data as it was before (contents and user names) . Thank you for your patience and loyalty. If you have any questions, need to report an error, or are having trouble logging in, please email us at: assyrianvoice@rogers.com

Results for Assyriska teams in 2011

Free_Assyria

Man 5:0 who is that player that got a hatrick? And how many games to go? I hope the erameans get relagated lets face it they bring our level up

Horrible season but at least we're safe. 2010 and 2011 have been bad. Time for some change.

I hope Syrianska stays in the highest division. A derby there would be amazing. If not at least we'll have a couple of games to look forward to next season.

Free_Assyria

when is there play off? i want to watch them fail.
our guys should go to the game and wave the Assyrian flag
in the opposition crowd that?s what they did to us.

Westassyrian

Syrianska were so bad today, ?ngelholm should have won with 4-1 or 5-1, so they are happy with 2-1 but they didnt play good, very bad today!

?ngelholm have a good chance to win away also but at the same time I also feel that Syrianska can win this at home, we will see on Sunday

No Zelge are not planning to go to the game, we are not like the brainwashed Syriacs who hate everything about Assyriska

Free_Assyria

Westassyrian said:
Syrianska were so bad today, Ängelholm should have won with 4-1 or 5-1, so they are happy with 2-1 but they didnt play good, very bad today!

Ängelholm have a good chance to win away also but at the same time I also feel that Syrianska can win this at home, we will see on Sunday

No Zelge are not planning to go to the game, we are not like the brainwashed Syriacs who hate everything about Assyriska

u watch they will lose and end up burning a Assyriska building.

AlexSuryoyo

So happy for syrianska, TIHE SURYOYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just hope assyriska will also make it and be as good as syrianska (even syrianska was very ugly this season :p) but I always think that the best thing to do is to merge the 2 teams, we could be very strong together!