Rest In Peace Maradona!

ASHOOR

Administrator
Staff member
What a shocking news this was! Maradona has died at 60 years old, from heart complications.

Easily the second greatest player in history behind Pele.

his 1986 WC and legendary time with Napoli will live on forever.

don’t know why but his death reminds me of Michael Jackson dying too! Both extremely talented who ruined their reputation and legacy by doing stupid things then tragically passing.199D2936-9B5E-473F-8DF8-BACD42DE06BE.jpeg

A flawed genius. Gave joy to millions of people around the world, not just Argentines and Neopolitans. I will never forget the day he was forced out of retirement to play a World Cup qualifier against Australia a few days after my 21st birthday. It was an absolute honour and privelege to have seen him live, even though his cross led to the goal which eventually knocked Australia out of qualifying for USA94. He refused to accept any ambassadorial roles with FIFA due to their corruption. He always defended the poor and vulnerable and refused to ever be part of the elitists and always defended the oppressed.

Diego, I love you today and always. AD10S.

What a shocking news this was! Maradona has died at 60 years old, from heart complications.

Easily the second greatest player in history behind Pele.

his 1986 WC and legendary time with Napoli will live on forever.

don’t know why but his death reminds me of Michael Jackson dying too! Both extremely talented who ruined their reputation and legacy by doing stupid things then tragically passing.View attachment 13083
Ash bro garrincha was better then pele , maradona was better then both. I don’t care about stats, Diego was the greatest the world will ever see. Pele was from another galaxy but maradona was from another universe.

Back