Quarterfinal: Brazil vs. Holland

Ronaldinho wouldn't bring anything to the team that they already don't have.

I was more surprised at Diego & Pato.

Typical coach trying to stamp his authority.

davidb said:
Ronaldinho wouldn't bring anything to the team that they already don't have.

I was more surprised at Diego & Pato.

Typical coach trying to stamp his authority.

You are right, but when you have 4 midfielders missing, then sure Ronaldinho would be useful now. Any other time, and the team doesn't need him.

I would bring Diego, although he has the tendency to fall a lot and easily at times.

As for Pato, he is a good and natural scorer, but he is also a little soft and lazy at times. He scores for Milan where he has Ronaldinho to assist him and other good players. In theory, he should also score for Brazil with Robinho and kaka assisting him, but he has been given the chance but he didn't do much.. Plus, he is not the player that Dunga wants: that both attacks and defends at the same time.  Even Fabiano and Robinho go back at times to defend and help.

ASHOOR

Now who cares about who win how many games or what people say or what they ganna say, Its always diffrent and things change Brasil is the best team in world but they might get unlucky and lose (better not) or Holland is played shit befor maybe now they ganna play better So we got watch and see ..

Brasil all the way !!!!!!!!!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Khayet Anitaaaaaa I always say that. If it was about history alone, then we know Brazil is better than anyone else and they would win every world cup. But it is not about history, recent or distant, but about the final result.

I do have confidence that Brazil has what it takes, and a slight edge, to beat Holland. But if they lose? Akh let us not go there.

The worst thing? I have one more night to sleep before the game is here. I wish I can just fast forward time to tomorrow!

Ashoor

Lucky you, its friday today and am not going 2 get any sleep from now till tuesday , game here is at 2am and then am going stright 2 work , so if brasil lose GOD help my staff.. am going 2 make thier life hell.. Not that i dont do it other days  :angelnot:

Damn it that goal didn't count!!! It was indeed offside but by a hair. Good call from the linesman (jerk) lol

Ashoor

Lol haha as I was tying that Roninho had already scored a real goal.

It is good that we scored early but bad in that there is lots of time left for anything to happen.

Ashoor

Go Netherlands goooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!
Sorry guys, i'm european, lost in the wrong continent ;)

I like this referee despite some of his calls or non-calls against Brazil. Calm and collected.

Ashoor

Brazil is playing very good but still a lot of missed chances. They should focus a little more.

Ashoor

How was that not a corner kick! lol

Good period from Brazil but Holland could easily come back if Brazil doesn't score one or two more. And they should do more to contain Roben and his buildup around Brazil goal.

Kaka looks to be finally in form and playing with confidence.

Ashoor

I wish they take kaka out, he piss me off and its like he is scread of the ball he dosnt know wat 2 do with it wen he gets it lol

I want those 45 mins 2 fly man  :angelnot:

I am still pissed the goalie saved that curling ball from Kaka. That would have easily been the goal of the tournament.

Ashoor

My god Felipe Melo and own goal. JC should have done better too.

Damn it not used to seeing Brazil not in the lead.

Ashoor

I am confident Brazil will score as long as they don't concede a second one.

Ashoor

Back