• Our popular and beloved forums are finally back, after being down since April 2018 due to hosting and server issues. We have now switched to a better platform, while maintenaing all data as it was before (contents and user names) . Thank you for your patience and loyalty. If you have any questions, need to report an error, or are having trouble logging in, please email us at: assyrianvoice@rogers.com

Quarterfinal: Brazil vs. Holland

ASHOOR

Administrator
Staff member
I like this referee despite some of his calls or non-calls against Brazil. Calm and collected.

Ashoor

ASHOOR

Administrator
Staff member
Brazil is playing very good but still a lot of missed chances. They should focus a little more.

Ashoor

ASHOOR

Administrator
Staff member
How was that not a corner kick! lol

Good period from Brazil but Holland could easily come back if Brazil doesn't score one or two more. And they should do more to contain Roben and his buildup around Brazil goal.

Kaka looks to be finally in form and playing with confidence.

Ashoor

Anitaaaaaaaaaa

I wish they take kaka out, he piss me off and its like he is scread of the ball he dosnt know wat 2 do with it wen he gets it lol

I want those 45 mins 2 fly man  :angelnot:

ASHOOR

Administrator
Staff member
I am still pissed the goalie saved that curling ball from Kaka. That would have easily been the goal of the tournament.

Ashoor

ASHOOR

Administrator
Staff member
My god Felipe Melo and own goal. JC should have done better too.

Damn it not used to seeing Brazil not in the lead.

Ashoor

ASHOOR

Administrator
Staff member
I am confident Brazil will score as long as they don't concede a second one.

Ashoor

ASHOOR

Administrator
Staff member
Kaka no time for diving now.

And there you have a ref card. Melo has been a disaster. No wonder he is Brazil's number 1 enemy lol.

Well....

Let the Brazil might show or it is off to Brazil 2014.

Robin is falling too much and Brazil is falling victims for it.

Ashoor

Senalco

An own Goal Then a Send off... what a Screw up by one Player... he Destroyed the whole team lol

Dalida

People here are going nuts! Where is the team that played in the first half? I still think brazil is a better team.

ASHOOR

Administrator
Staff member
Ok see you guys in 2014 , it was fun while it lasted. No more annoyance from me about Brazil.

Good to the Dutch. They did it.

Ashoor

Anitaaaaaaaaaa

First half they played awesome , 2nd half played SHITTTTT.. Brasil is still the best and still love it so muchhhhhh :2hearts:

Happy for dutch... i realy do wish they take the world cup for the first time in thier life  :shades: