Posting Pictures from the convention

ASHOOR said:
So who was the tallest AVNer female present? Shami, Nuray or Barwerneta? :lol:

ASHOOR

Ashoor, I am  basically a shrimp compared to B. She is a gabarta & towers over my 5ft8.5 frame.

jonadona said:
No seriously, I'm really sorry about your name...  It's not your fault. :p

Atti zip it! I'm not the one with a feminine sounding same. :razz: Besides, I've yet to meet a black girl with the name Natasha.

Nuray said:
Atti zip it! I'm not the one with a feminine sounding same. :razz: Besides, I've yet to meet a black girl with the name Natasha.

My name is not feminine, and neither is it my screen name on AVN. :p  And I've met at least 10 Natashas.

Nuray said:
You recognized me even from a side profile. Good eye! I guess it helps that I’m half a foot taller than everyone dancing in that particular section of the khigga. :)

Actually, I just took a look at the pics & noticed I also appeared in the first photo dancing next to, I believe, Jacob's cousin lol.  
ohhhhhhh so that girl is you? haha i'll blam Barwarneta for not telling me you are from AVN too.  :baby:

sorry barwarenta i had to blam someone  :giggle:

Tashi

Who is that bald guy? lol he looks like someone from chicago but that guy has hair, dalida he was in your pics on fb, i met him a year ago he came to cali

~..Parkhaneeta..~ said:
Who is that bald guy? lol he looks like someone from chicago but that guy has hair, dalida he was in your pics on fb, i met him a year ago he came to cali

His avn name is RumRum and real name is Ramsen.

Dalida said:
His avn name is RumRum and real name is Ramsen.

Oh my god lol i thought rumrum was a girl that one who typs with burgendy font? lmao i hope he doesnt see this  :lol: is he related to that guy clyden or something?

~..Parkhaneeta..~ said:
Oh my god lol i thought rumrum was a girl that one who typs with burgendy font? lmao i hope he doesnt see this  :lol: is he related to that guy clyden or something?

lol No he is not related to Clyden. He is actually Robin's cousin.

ASHOOR said:
So who was the tallest AVNer female present? Shami, Nuray or Barwerneta? :lol:

ASHOOR

suckaaa u now its me :D

Tashi i did tell u guys who she was i kept saying this is nuray from AVNNNNN but half of u guys were drunk :p

Barwarneta said:
suckaaa u now its me :D

Tashi i did tell u guys who she was i kept saying this is nuray from AVNNNNN but half of u guys were drunk :p
:lol: i dont even drink  :razz: so you got no excuse. i think you missed to intruduce her to me  :blush2:
yalla now i know her, she cannot hide next time.  :giggle:

Tashi

Tashi said:
:lol: i dont even drink   :razz: so you got no excuse. i think you missed to intruduce her to me  :blush2:

Tashi

You're missing out

Tashi said:
:lol: i dont even drink  :razz: so you got no excuse. i think you missed to intruduce her to me  :blush2:

Tashi

the whole time i had one drink man wasss it goooddddddd i could have had like 10 of it. but i had to drive home.

Tashi said:

Tashi

Well, that makes two of us. :) And I was certainly not hiding, otherwise I wouldn't have met everyone else. I'm not familiar with your face tash, so I can't tell whether you were one of the girls seated at our table on Saturday's party.

Nuray said:
Well, that makes two of us. :) And I was certainly not hiding, otherwise I wouldn't have met everyone else. I'm not familiar with your face tash, so I can't tell whether you were one of the girls seated at our table on Saturday's party.

no she wasn't pakhta :p

j/k

hell i didnt even know what she looked like till she came to the gathering lol

:lol: @ Barwarneta.
Nuray: as barwarneta said, i wasnt sitng with you guys. acctually i meet most of the AVNers at the gathering, but no one new at the parties. next time i see you i will come up to say hi, just dont freak out. :giggle:

Tashi

Back