• Our popular and beloved forums are finally back, after being down since April 2018 due to hosting and server issues. We have now switched to a better platform, while maintenaing all data as it was before (contents and user names) . Thank you for your patience and loyalty. If you have any questions, need to report an error, or are having trouble logging in, please email us at: assyrianvoice@rogers.com

Posting Pictures from the convention

Barwarneta

Tashi said:
:lol: i dont even drink  :razz: so you got no excuse. i think you missed to intruduce her to me  :blush2:
yalla now i know her, she cannot hide next time.  :giggle:

Tashi
the whole time i had one drink man wasss it goooddddddd i could have had like 10 of it. but i had to drive home.

Nuray

Tashi said:
:lol: i dont even drink  :razz: so you got no excuse. i think you missed to intruduce her to me  :blush2:
yalla now i know her, she cannot hide next time.  :giggle:

Tashi
Well, that makes two of us. :) And I was certainly not hiding, otherwise I wouldn't have met everyone else. I'm not familiar with your face tash, so I can't tell whether you were one of the girls seated at our table on Saturday's party.

Barwarneta

Nuray said:
Well, that makes two of us. :) And I was certainly not hiding, otherwise I wouldn't have met everyone else. I'm not familiar with your face tash, so I can't tell whether you were one of the girls seated at our table on Saturday's party.
no she wasn't pakhta :p

j/k

hell i didnt even know what she looked like till she came to the gathering lol

Tashi

:lol: @ Barwarneta.
Nuray: as barwarneta said, i wasnt sitng with you guys. acctually i meet most of the AVNers at the gathering, but no one new at the parties. next time i see you i will come up to say hi, just dont freak out. :giggle:

Tashi