• Our popular and beloved forums are finally back, after being down since April 2018 due to hosting and server issues. We have now switched to a better platform, while maintenaing all data as it was before (contents and user names) . Thank you for your patience and loyalty. If you have any questions, need to report an error, or are having trouble logging in, please email us at: assyrianvoice@rogers.com

Posting Pictures from the convention

Dalida

So the Natasha I met at the party on saturday is Nuray? I didn't know that!  :bangin:  It was really nice meeting you Nuray, I was kind of out of it at the party. lol

Nuray

Dalida said:
So the Natasha I met at the party on saturday is Nuray? I didn't know that!  :bangin:  It was really nice meeting you Nuray, I was kind of out of it at the party. lol
It was nice meeting you Dalida as well. :) Yeah, I totally understand since I didn't make it to the gathering & got acquainted with everyone ahead of time.
No one had any idea who I was when I showed up the second day. 

Nuray

ASHOOR said:
So who was the tallest AVNer female present? Shami, Nuray or Barwerneta? :lol:

ASHOOR
Ashoor, I am  basically a shrimp compared to B. She is a gabarta & towers over my 5ft8.5 frame.

jonadona said:
No seriously, I'm really sorry about your name...  It's not your fault. :p
Atti zip it! I'm not the one with a feminine sounding same. :razz: Besides, I've yet to meet a black girl with the name Natasha.

jonadona

Nuray said:
Atti zip it! I'm not the one with a feminine sounding same. :razz: Besides, I've yet to meet a black girl with the name Natasha.
My name is not feminine, and neither is it my screen name on AVN. :p  And I've met at least 10 Natashas.

Tashi

Nuray said:
You recognized me even from a side profile. Good eye! I guess it helps that I’m half a foot taller than everyone dancing in that particular section of the khigga. :)

Actually, I just took a look at the pics & noticed I also appeared in the first photo dancing next to, I believe, Jacob's cousin lol.  
ohhhhhhh so that girl is you? haha i'll blam Barwarneta for not telling me you are from AVN too.  :baby:

sorry barwarenta i had to blam someone  :giggle:

Tashi

~..Parkhaneeta..~

Who is that bald guy? lol he looks like someone from chicago but that guy has hair, dalida he was in your pics on fb, i met him a year ago he came to cali

Dalida

~..Parkhaneeta..~ said:
Who is that bald guy? lol he looks like someone from chicago but that guy has hair, dalida he was in your pics on fb, i met him a year ago he came to cali
His avn name is RumRum and real name is Ramsen.

~..Parkhaneeta..~

Dalida said:
His avn name is RumRum and real name is Ramsen.

Oh my god lol i thought rumrum was a girl that one who typs with burgendy font? lmao i hope he doesnt see this  :lol: is he related to that guy clyden or something?

Dalida

~..Parkhaneeta..~ said:
Oh my god lol i thought rumrum was a girl that one who typs with burgendy font? lmao i hope he doesnt see this  :lol: is he related to that guy clyden or something?

lol No he is not related to Clyden. He is actually Robin's cousin.

Barwarneta

ASHOOR said:
So who was the tallest AVNer female present? Shami, Nuray or Barwerneta? :lol:

ASHOOR
suckaaa u now its me :D

Tashi i did tell u guys who she was i kept saying this is nuray from AVNNNNN but half of u guys were drunk :p

Tashi

Barwarneta said:
suckaaa u now its me :D

Tashi i did tell u guys who she was i kept saying this is nuray from AVNNNNN but half of u guys were drunk :p
:lol: i dont even drink  :razz: so you got no excuse. i think you missed to intruduce her to me  :blush2:
yalla now i know her, she cannot hide next time.  :giggle:

Tashi

ASHUR

Tashi said:
:lol: i dont even drink   :razz: so you got no excuse. i think you missed to intruduce her to me  :blush2:
yalla now i know her, she cannot hide next time.  :giggle:

Tashi
You're missing out