• Our popular and beloved forums are finally back, after being down since April 2018 due to hosting and server issues. We have now switched to a better platform, while maintenaing all data as it was before (contents and user names) . Thank you for your patience and loyalty. If you have any questions, need to report an error, or are having trouble logging in, please email us at: assyrianvoice@rogers.com

Post pictures of what you are eating?

ASHOOR

Administrator
Staff member
It is ironic that I am creating this thread because I have personally never posted a picture of what I am eating to any social network. But since this is a popular social activity lately, I thought we should do the same here.

the rules are simple: post a picture of what you are eating and think is worth sharing, be it an Assyrian fish at home, a restaurant meal or some recipe you came up with. Please try to caption or tell us a bit about what you are posting or its significance etc.

Since I am starting this, I will humbly go first! This is one of my favorite dishes: Fish and Chips (halibut in this case). Had this at a Wimpy’s Diner while in Huntsville (Muskoka Cottage country in Ontario)

8E25592F-C0BE-469C-B4B2-7D865BF88074.jpeg