Please explain!

Renee

Ok the following picture is supposed to represent something but I haven't been able to work it out.

Can you work out what it represents?

inlay-04-bird-in-tree.jpg

It's the bird that caused that apple to fall on Newton's head.  Right?

Even though that's not an apple tree. 

I duno...

I need a few answers before I go back to it. You can only put in a few options every day.

Any more answers???

Not sure, maybe a bird can't live with out trees? I mean if you go to a desert you won't see no birds lol does that make sense to you? lol

MJaY said:
That is one big ****ing bird.

...Or is that one tiny tree? :blink:

Is the fact that the picture is on a slab of wood have something to do with it? I dunno. Maybe it's just like a Rorschach test; there's no right answer, it's just meant to see what you're thinking.

Carlo said:
...Or is that one tiny tree? :blink:

Is the fact that the picture is on a slab of wood have something to do with it? I dunno. Maybe it's just like a Rorschach test; there's no right answer, it's just meant to see what you're thinking.

:giggle:

Smart guy...It's an example of perspective and personal opinion.

It is used as an exercise to help people differentiate between fact and interpretation. For instance, facts include, there is bird, there is a tree...interpretation would be something like 'the bird is waiting to take a dump'

I see a sunrise/sunlight on a pond surrounded by a green field that?s connected to winding dirt roads. :ROFLMAO: That was my second vague interpretation of the image aside from the obvious big bird on a tree.

Back