Pick me a new tattoo

AssyrianDrummer

Well i am sure you all know.. once you have had one... you cant stop lol so i am thinking of another Assyrian Tattoo!

But i am stuck on what to get. i was thinking something detailed like an Assyrian sun disk or a seal...

if you have any awsome sketches or ideas you have on any part of the body... making sure i dont already have one there lol, please post! You never know, if you include your signature if you are an artist i will get that put on under the design  :giggle:

Get an Eagle on the inside of your forearm. Vertically, if you get what I mean, so one wing ending near your wrist, and the other wing ending near the elbow joint.

I know what you're thinking, AssyrianDrummer, and yes, of course you can tattoo my face on your belly. You're welcome. :lol:

Ashuriena said:
I know what you're thinking, AssyrianDrummer, and yes, of course you can tattoo my face on your belly. You're welcome. :lol:

yes! thankyou for permission! my parents will be so happy  :giggle:

litleesoda said:
How big a tattoo and where is it gonna be?

Well...i was thinking on my shoulders i would get a sun disk from left to right... so it would be a pretty big tattoo...but i want to make sure it is original like my Assyrian writing on my lower back.
and my mate already has an eagle on his arm lol sorry !

Ashuriena said:

Dude, what the f**k? You know that's what I was getting.

this is what i already have... whoever says it is incorrect i wil personally come and stab you

kindly taken while i was busy talking to a friend.

tat1.jpg

and then i wish to have this shoulder to shoulder.... with something in the middle... if you have any better designs then what i can find please share...

15b-300.jpg

Did you know that by tattooing your body, you are violating Gods creating which is bad.. It says in the bible that any form of piercing or tattooing on your body is againts Gods wishes? lol

..-..princess..-.. said:
Did you know that by tattooing your body, you are violating Gods creating which is bad.. It says in the bible that any form of piercing or tattooing on your body is againts Gods wishes? lol

So is lying, and many other things you probably do on a daily basis.

..-..princess..-.. said:

well I wouldnt make a christian then would i  :)

davidb said:
haha! its incorrect isn't it

I dont even want to ask

davidb said:
So is lying, and many other things you probably do on a daily basis.

Loool well i dont believe in lying for one reason and one reason only which is because if you lie, you will make up anotehr lie to cover up the fgirst lie and so on, and after or while going through all that trouble the truth will eventually come out and hurt someone somehow someway...I have made mistakes but then again I am Human but lying is not something I do cause I do not like it :mrgreen:

I just came across a facebook page yesterday that was for Assyrians with tattoos!  There were a ton a pretty cool ones, I personally don't care for them (on me), but its art and I do enjoy looking at them.  I cant try and find the page again if you like. 

Back