PenPal Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
:bangin:

fine.. i can live without having a penpal.. as long as im still allowed to spam here  :mrgreen:  ill just have to go buy my own koala

yeah i know.. and i'l make sure to include that part in there  :lol:

atourina it's not the same if u buy it from canada then having it sent from australia  :razz:

BeLLaMaFIa said:
yeah i know.. and i'l make sure to include that part in there  :lol:

atourina it's not the same if u buy it from canada then having it sent from australia  :razz:

Canadian koalas arent authentic, it needs to have a "made in Australia" tag on it, like Bella's one does... :wink:

what 'part' are you referring to Bella???  :bigarmhug:

the part of atourina never getting u as a penpal till the end  :lol:

and did u see that atourina..my koala is cool  :mrgreen:

:beee: to both of you...

i dont need a koala to feel cool... ill just buy my own if i ever end up in australia.. OR ill order one online

Sooo... how are everyones letters coming along??  All exchanged yet??? I know im still waiting on mine... :bigarmhug:

i wouldnt freakin' know.. because i havent gotten my letter yet..

great.. my penpals got my address.. hes probably gonna freakin' stalk me now... but if he sends me some flowers or chocolate i'll forgive him  :bangin:

Didnt Kitten get in touch with you??  The other newbie guy never responded so I was going to hook you two up!!!  :bigarmhug: :)

noooooo actually.. she didnt  :ranting: :ranting:

i guess im just too cool to be anyones pen pal  :bangin:

im just gonna write anonymous letters to myself... and send myself lots of presents too  :wavetowel:

:wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel:

well.. i sure do love tea...  :giggle:

awww man i miss mr. bean.. i wish they still has his show on tv  :ranting:

BeLLaMaFIa said:
orrrrrrrrrrr u could just use the PM option.. zeh hossa gettign a penpal overseas.. u knwo how much postage is?!?!? :giggle:

j/k... renee i'd love for u to send me love letters? :blush2:

I wouldn't mind a love letter either  :bangin:

dont worry liam.. she'll probably be back online today  :bigarmhug:

linda... those koala pics are awesome  :yourock:

donya... you're not stupid :bigarmhug:

Wigger Will said:
BeLLaMaFIa said:
orrrrrrrrrrr u could just use the PM option.. zeh hossa gettign a penpal overseas.. u knwo how much postage is?!?!  :giggle:

j/k... renee i'd love for u to send me love letters  :blush2:

I wouldn't mind a love letter either :bangin:

whats your address :giggle:

i'm joking :)

S_L said:
Sooo... how are everyones letters coming along??  All exchanged yet??? I know im still waiting on mine... :bigarmhug:

umm yeah.. i read urs the day i got it.. and it's just sitting on my desk lol.. i've been a lil busy especially this past weekend.. but hopefully if i dont go anywhere this coming weekend ima write urs.. sorry!  :blush2:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I got my package today!!!!  Thanks Bella you sweety!!  I'll speak to you on msn but I loved everything in it... i've named the bear Bella Bear and its got pride of place on my desk, right in front of me...  :)

:clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back