• Our popular and beloved forums are finally back, after being down since April 2018 due to hosting and server issues. We have now switched to a better platform, while maintenaing all data as it was before (contents and user names) . Thank you for your patience and loyalty. If you have any questions, need to report an error, or are having trouble logging in, please email us at: assyrianvoice@rogers.com

PenPal Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

atourina

dont worry liam.. she'll probably be back online today  :bigarmhug:

linda... those koala pics are awesome  :yourock:

linda

donya... you're not stupid :bigarmhug:

Wigger Will said:
BeLLaMaFIa said:
orrrrrrrrrrr u could just use the PM option.. zeh hossa gettign a penpal overseas.. u knwo how much postage is?!?!  :giggle:

j/k... renee i'd love for u to send me love letters  :blush2:
I wouldn't mind a love letter either :bangin:
whats your address :giggle:

i'm joking :)

BeLLaMaFIa

S_L said:
Sooo... how are everyones letters coming along??  All exchanged yet??? I know im still waiting on mine... :bigarmhug:
umm yeah.. i read urs the day i got it.. and it's just sitting on my desk lol.. i've been a lil busy especially this past weekend.. but hopefully if i dont go anywhere this coming weekend ima write urs.. sorry!  :blush2:

S_L

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I got my package today!!!!  Thanks Bella you sweety!!  I'll speak to you on msn but I loved everything in it... i've named the bear Bella Bear and its got pride of place on my desk, right in front of me...  :)

:clap:

BeLLaMaFIa

yeah cuz us two rock! helloo i already told u that  :razz:

glad u liked it liam..it wasn't as good as ur gift but ah at least it was cute haha..  i replied to ur message but i dont think u got it cuz i was kinda late..  :blush2:

BeLLaMaFIa

oh be quiet atourina! ur just mad taht ur penpal hates u  :ROFLMAO:

and it says chicago on it.. he used things to symbolize australia and i did the same so eat it  :blush2:

atourina

why wouldnt u just express send him some cheesecake...  :bangin:  that would be from chicago too.. and the box would say chicago on it

Status
Not open for further replies.