• Visit our new 2022 World Cup sub-forum to discuss and read all about the greatest tournament on earth. Located under our Sports section.

PenPal Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

atourina

dont worry liam.. she'll probably be back online today  :bigarmhug:

linda... those koala pics are awesome  :yourock:

linda

donya... you're not stupid :bigarmhug:

Wigger Will said:
BeLLaMaFIa said:
orrrrrrrrrrr u could just use the PM option.. zeh hossa gettign a penpal overseas.. u knwo how much postage is?!?!  :giggle:

j/k... renee i'd love for u to send me love letters  :blush2:

I wouldn't mind a love letter either :bangin:

whats your address :giggle:

i'm joking :)

BeLLaMaFIa

S_L said:
Sooo... how are everyones letters coming along??  All exchanged yet??? I know im still waiting on mine... :bigarmhug:

umm yeah.. i read urs the day i got it.. and it's just sitting on my desk lol.. i've been a lil busy especially this past weekend.. but hopefully if i dont go anywhere this coming weekend ima write urs.. sorry!  :blush2:

S_L

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I got my package today!!!!  Thanks Bella you sweety!!  I'll speak to you on msn but I loved everything in it... i've named the bear Bella Bear and its got pride of place on my desk, right in front of me...  :)

:clap:

BeLLaMaFIa

yeah cuz us two rock! helloo i already told u that  :razz:

glad u liked it liam..it wasn't as good as ur gift but ah at least it was cute haha..  i replied to ur message but i dont think u got it cuz i was kinda late..  :blush2:

S_L

Pride of place, right in front of me  :mrgreen:

bella bear.jpg

BeLLaMaFIa

oh be quiet atourina! ur just mad taht ur penpal hates u  :ROFLMAO:

and it says chicago on it.. he used things to symbolize australia and i did the same so eat it  :blush2:

atourina

why wouldnt u just express send him some cheesecake...  :bangin:  that would be from chicago too.. and the box would say chicago on it

Status
Not open for further replies.