OH DEAR GOD........... WHY!??!!?!?!?!?

AssyrianPrince21

[youtube=425,350]76avUXPZVzY&rel=1[/youtube]

IDK IF THE VIDEO IS WORKING....HERE IS THE LINK

http://youtube.com/watch?v=76avUXPZVzY&feature=related

.... :whaa:

for realllllllllll....

Im a fan of Linda's usually..... but someone seriously needs to stab the person that keeps telling her that singing american music is a good idea....... she totally butchered that song........ her and that assyrian elton john in the background.... :sick:

:giggle: yeah well go to the music section and listen to the one i posted her singing the song HERO just wants to make u cry hahahahah...

I honestly don't get it... she can sing assyrian right? Why can't she sing in english? Even her arabic attempt "ana hurra" was horrible!

I just think she needs a vocal coach or something... someone not assyrian perhaps?

:ban: :ban: :ban: :ban: :ban:

uuftt I love that song...so i turned it off immediately..

The elton john is Nauwfall...he is GREAT! only not in this video  :ROFLMAO:

~*Merooona*~ said:
I honestly don't get it... she can sing assyrian right? Why can't she sing in english? Even her arabic attempt "ana hurra" was horrible!

I just think she needs a vocal coach or something... someone not assyrian perhaps?

:ban: :ban: :ban: :ban: :ban:
i think it mainly has to do with her dialect she just doesnt know how to pronounce certain things in english. i have not heard her arabic songs so i dunno how bad she sounds in those. and i agree someone not assyrian would help her alot, and whats up with this cheering for her horrible singing?? who cheers for a bad artist?

AssyrianBookTa said:
i think it mainly has to do with her dialect she just doesnt know how to pronounce certain things in english. i have not heard her arabic songs so i dunno how bad she sounds in those. and i agree someone not assyrian would help her alot, and whats up with this cheering for her horrible singing?? who cheers for a bad artist?

assyrians hahahhahaha

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG, it is a real torture to listen to her.....I sing it waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than her !!!!  :razz:

petervocals said:
She should stick to Assyrian......satmawaaaa that was horrible.

LOOK its petervocals, maybe u should teach her something...i remember ur song u had it was soooooooooo good..post it for everyone to listen....

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

assyrian singers no matter who they are should stick to singing ASSYRIAN!!  :bangin:

what's even funnier is that u love them both.. maybe u should tell her to stop since ur her #1 fan  :lol:

BeLLaMaFIa said:
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

assyrian singers no matter who they are should stick to singing ASSYRIAN!!  :bangin:

what's even funnier is that u love them both.. maybe u should tell her to stop since ur her #1 fan  :lol:

I wonder if anyone has the guts to tell her...that she sucks when she sings english songs...

petervocals said:
i know of a few assyrian musicians who had her in check at times...........but they dont play with her now.

LMAO.....

I kinda feel bad for her.... I really like Linda..... shes an awesome ASSYRIAN singer......

Im not saying assyrian singers shouldnt sing english, arabic, latin...whatever kind of music....... buttttt.... if you cant..and ur horrible...then dont....get some training before u make a fool of urself... :sleep:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

wow.

AssyrianPrince21 said:
LMAO.....

I kinda feel bad for her.... I really like Linda..... shes an awesome ASSYRIAN singer......

Im not saying assyrian singers shouldnt sing english, arabic, latin...whatever kind of music....... buttttt.... if you cant..and ur horrible...then dont....get some training before u make a fool of urself... :sleep:

Telling a diva like Linda not to do something, or (God forbid) to get some voice lessons is tantamount to slaughtering a baby puppy. You do NOT tell Ms. Linda that she cannot sing properly, or that her best days are wwwaaayyy behind her.  You just clap and tell her how pretty she is.  And give her something shiny to play with. 

Back